Dirty Little B****ds!!!

If you can get a 50 ml syringe or larger and inject water underneith the skin the dog won't die if it is parvo. Also, if you can get a gram of vitamin C into the dog each day, it will recover much faster and you won't want to be sticking the dog five times a day for very long. Should be no problem. Parvo isn't that dangerous if you know what to do.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

Does anyone on here have a bull cross or know of one going free for this kid?

got to say people you get some c**ts out there but so glad that theres still people in this world willing to go out there way to help and support some ones greeth

Bloody hell Paulus don't like to jump the gun but keep digging :laugh:

I did notice on his status it mentions a "new dog" that was dated 11th Dec 2012 i didnt get a lurcher back then mate was alowd but nothing came up soo i waited after christmas

Benefit of the doubt is a difficult thing on here Hunter96, but don't take it personally :thumbs:

I will say it will help your case a lot if you take Johnny up on his offer, he's respected (not by me :laugh: ) and well liked on here :thumbs:

something a tad sniffy here lads

hunter96`s content

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Ive got a yuong whippet and for some reason he dosent run on the

lamp he can spot the rabbits but just watches them go by, i havnt got a

older than that can show him what to do. Ive had him playing with a few

dead one i have caught in the day tha didnt cahnge anyrhing

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Im from newbridge & ive got a bull grey and a whippet pup!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Picked up new lurcher yesterday and he stuffed his face all day it

was like he hadent eat in ages but today he hasent ate a single thing

any ideas why?

still got whippet mate, then i seen a bull lhrcher for sale and i rung up about him and i was going to pick him up on tje weekend. Soo when someone asked what dogs i had i said a bull whippet x grey because i was getting a few days later...

you live you learn.....and when your a few years older and have some fire in your belly you go back to get your money back and give them a good slap...if the pups in a bad way get it pts and pay in installments...

loads of corona virus kicking about in wales, but if blood in shit it dont sound good, get ya dog pts, deep clean ye house an yard, serously scrubbed, a good few times an concentrate on what ye got, the right pup will find you kid, dont go chasing folks cast offs throo some a the scummiest yards in britain, cos thats what will happen if ye keep trying to buy in adult dogs... start saving up now, as now ye know, someday ye will need it if dogs are what ye wanna do, hope this aint put ye off too much

you live you learn.....and when your a few years older and have some fire in your belly you go back to get your money back and give them a good slap...if the pups in a bad way get it pts and pay in installments...

il be getting my money back asap mate just have too wait for my oldman to come home from work because he has our car.

loads of corona virus kicking about in wales, but if blood in shit it dont sound good, get ya dog pts, deep clean ye house an yard, serously scrubbed, a good few times an concentrate on what ye got, the right pup will find you kid, dont go chasing folks cast offs throo some a the scummiest yards in britain, cos thats what will happen if ye keep trying to buy in adult dogs... start saving up now, as now ye know, someday ye will need it if dogs are what ye wanna do, hope this aint put ye off too much

cheers mate naa hasnt put me off too much just to be more carefully in the future, hopefully a mate of mine will be selling me a young bitch, atleast then i know shed been treated well etc. After i get my garden an all sorted. Edited by hunter96

il be getting my money back asap mate just have too wait for my oldman to come home from work because he has our car.

tbh mate forget the money....in a few years time when its all over and done with(for them) pay them a little visit ;)

i'm gutted for the boy. spoke to him on the phone earlier he's just getting into the sport and some KUNT does a number like that on him. i knew he was on the look out for an older dog and offered to go and have a look with him the next time he finds the right dog.

i bet the kunt is on here and that's why he won't answer the phone.

if you are and your reading this DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE LADS MONEY BACK. If not enjoy the next game fair mate :thumbs:

• Like 2

The lad that sold the dog might not of known, dogs are brought or given to a "good home" to be sold on again.

He started a thread asking where to get a dog last month all advice was to take your time,buyer beware and all that,no helping some lads.

This lad don't even have the money to have a dog treated at a vet yet,lads are all ready finding him a new one.

If theres such thing as reincarnation id rather come back as a fox than a dog ,especially a lurcher.

come on mate. you were never young once. he's still in school . i never had that much money as a kid either. are there many people on this site with a thousand pound to spare in case there dog get ill

• Like 1