Dirty Little B****ds!!!

Hunter 96 don't listen to these old decrepid creatures going on at you prove this prove that, they obviouslydont get enough attention from their mrs. I've been in your position as a newbie, not lost a dog to ill health only old age and even that is hard. You crack on and listento as much advice as poss. If uncertain ask on here. The dog game takes a lot of patience. You can't just go out buying any dog, if in doubt try tag alongwith a good lad and learn from him.

Atb fell

Scott

not being funny mate but your contradicting yoursel f there a bit you say dont listen then on the next line you say listen to as much obviously your on the b eers if not you dont know what the fu ck your on about ps these old decrepid creatures are the ones who shaped our sport and are more than willing to share there views so piss off. wanabe mabey a bit strong but hey ho
Obviously mummy didn't teach you to read as its not contradicting. I state don't listen to the ppl havi ng a dig yet listen to advice. Think you need to re read my post before. commenting. To go with all the posts I've put on this topic I've stuck up for the lad in question while "old decrepid creatures" who "shape" our sport hahahahaha pick on on a 16 year old who is merely after advice.think you should get your self some gigs and ask mummy for more reading lessons
so why write dont listen and then on the next line you told him do listen thats what im getting at ?
Look I appolagise for being a clever fk in last replybut it pisses me off when so many people gang up on newbies. This sport needs a future so why do so many people critasise and not help? I said don't listen to people having a go but do listen to advice ?????? And I've read a lot of posts muppet I mean millethas posted and he thinks he's some sort of pro. Thinks its fun picking on a kid? I'm 25 still young he should try pick on me and yeah I'm scottish millet feel free to pick on me Edited by speedy87

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

Hunter 96 don't listen to these old decrepid creatures going on at you prove this prove that, they obviouslydont get enough attention from their mrs. I've been in your position as a newbie, not lost a dog to ill health only old age and even that is hard. You crack on and listento as much advice as poss. If uncertain ask on here. The dog game takes a lot of patience. You can't just go out buying any dog, if in doubt try tag alongwith a good lad and learn from him.

Atb fell

Scott

not being funny mate but your contradicting yoursel f there a bit you say dont listen then on the next line you say listen to as much obviously your on the b eers if not you dont know what the fu ck your on about ps these old decrepid creatures are the ones who shaped our sport and are more than willing to share there views so piss off. wanabe mabey a bit strong but hey ho
Obviously mummy didn't teach you to read as its not contradicting. I state don't listen to the ppl havi ng a dig yet listen to advice. Think you need to re read my post before. commenting. To go with all the posts I've put on this topic I've stuck up for the lad in question while "old decrepid creatures" who "shape" our sport hahahahaha pick on on a 16 year old who is merely after advice.think you should get your self some gigs and ask mummy for more reading lessons
so why write dont listen and then on the next line you told him do listen thats what im getting at ?

Look I appolagise for being a clever fk in last replybut it pisses me off when so many people gang up on newbies. This sport needs a future so why do so many people critasise and not help? I said don't listen to people having a go but do listen to advice ?????? And I've read a lot of posts puppet I mean millethas posted and he thinks he's some sort of pro. Thinks its fun picking on a kid? I'm 25 still young he should try pick on me and yeah I'm scottish millet feel free to pick on me

no need to appolagise mate its not an argument and ive never slated the lad i acually stuck up for him before i dont agree with folk trying to act the biggen with him cause its just not write i wish the lad was a bit closer cause i would offer him a night out but i cant hes in wales its shit knowing that theres folk out there that would stitch a youngen tho they need sorted :thumbs:

Guest Chancey

hope you get your money back lad and fair play johnny offering to help.. you more that likely will go for another dog just make sure its jagged up to date an keep it at your nans for a few weeks till you get your yard cleaned up atb

In short, lad got sold a dog with a condition, johnny the midget going round to peddlers door with the lad. lad got insinuated as telling porkies, later said as untrue, dog got put down, someone sorted pup for lad.

Another thread that's ran it's course on here, 14 pages and could've been locked @ 4 max.

Get his locked and it will be your third in a week :laugh:

I was thinking along the same lines :hmm:

Wannabee mod :whistling::D

Cheers, D.

hes 2nd as i got the other deleted :tongue2:

so that 2-2 :victory:

I took a young lad out with my dogs last week and let him watch mine at work he was hooked but getting in with wrong lads. I took him today and got his 1st dog he's chuffed to bits. And I know its a fair bitch and will suit him. I'll be out mentoring him. I'm no pro but if you don't make an effort the sport has no future. Atb scott

• Like 1

Tbh, i dont think the lad gives a flying f**k whether you believe him or not, he's been ripped off and jumped into getting a pup, i done it, not in the same way but seen a litter and bolted without much information on dogs or what to look for, fortunately am happy enough with mine, he bought the dog in a rush and took it home to be fecked over majorly and everyone wants him to prove it? ... he's not gaining anything from this.

you've got a whippet there, young enough to bring on, i took advice of here and tried getting my older whippet to start working before i got a pup, i did and itwas going well, then he got attacked badly and i needed another dog, he's never been the same, wont bat an eye at a rabbit, where as you have a young healthy whippet that will do you if you just spend a little time an effort with it, put a few seasons in, get it working propally then get yourself a BULL x or what ever you want, and you'll have one working dog to bring on the young pup and in the long run it'll be worth it..

Hope you sort the other fella aswell! Keep your head up mate, am only 19 and these grouchy old twats can do your head in :tongue2::thumbs:

sorry you got stung kidd and i hope this low life scum bag gets a bloody good kicking but dont get another dog if you dont have cash for vet bills i had to take my lurcher the out of hours vets on sunday after a day ferreting whent bad my lurcher hit a fence cut his top front leg open chaceing a bunny it cost me £300 plus hes very luky he never broke his leg . and not long back my brothers dog hit a tree lamping and that cost him over £400 just to get it pts at 2am if your gonner work um care for them a lad by my got a dog at 8 month old that got parvo and he give all his time nurseing the dog back to life so it can be done

Does anyone on here have a bull cross or know of one going free for this kid?

wait till that dog with parvo passes away it ll spread like f**k on to the new dog :icon_eek: itll carry in wind to :icon_eek:

Carry in the wind :laugh: I never said the day did I? Obviously he will need to make sure the place is free of the virus.

Funny how threads go tits up after 7pm, think some folks keyboards should come with a breathalyzer :D when I first read I thought it smelled like peterhead harbour but gave the benefit of the doubt cos its a kid. Johnny has vouched for the lad so that's good enough for me. As for folk needing a grand in the bank before getting a lurcher to cover vet bills, I haven't heard as much shite in my life. None of us would have gotten into dogs if that was the case. The kid is guilty of being nieve, f**k all else. I know what it's like though, whether its your first dog, car, house.... You don't want to see the bad bits, excitement takes over. Well done to the guy who offered him a pup, top man. Good luck Johnny in getting the money back, think your onto plums myself but we'll done for offering your services.

• Like 5

Sorry I need to rant on a bit.

If ever I was going to sell a dog to a 16 year old, I would have to go and give his parents an interview. Asking them all about the welfare of dogs and what part they would play in this dogs future. And what they would do about incidents like this?

100% common sense............and instead of offering ANOTHER dog to the boy why don't you guys take him out and show him some dog maintenance and care, and also the cost of having 2 dogs and keeping them in tip top condition, then over time when he has a bit more knowledge give him a pup, but until then as i said before i think in this instance anyone giving this boy a dog is not helping the situation any.........

• Like 3