So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

Few bits picked and washed tonight  

You are right Arry yours look well happy in there In my case it was simply a matter of laziness lol. I use the scaffold netting which was on them but I sort of threw it on. If your going to net y

Posted Images

Spuds starting to come up. rasberries against the fence.

ferretingpics532_zpsa9ef43f9.jpg

what are your tatties spaced at darb? we done rows at 2ft apart and spud seed at 18in apart down the row :thumbs:

looks good pal

Hopefully the same as yours jack. the old man cut the measuring sticks. at the age of 70 he is still a angry old man and he was in one of them moods that day. so i couldnt be arsed checking them if i would have got the tape measure out it would of lit the blue touch paper.the spade would have been above his head hitting everything in sight. i always thought plots were meant to be relaxing ours can some times resemble a war zone. :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh:

what are your tatties spaced at darb? we done rows at 2ft apart and spud seed at 18in apart down the row :thumbs:

looks good pal

Hopefully the same as yours jack. the old man cut the measuring sticks. at the age of 70 he is still a angry old man and he was in one of them moods that day. so i couldnt be arsed checking them if i would have got the tape measure out it would of lit the blue touch paper.the spade would have been above his head hitting everything in sight. i always thought plots were meant to be relaxing ours can some times resemble a war zone. :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: i'm in the same boat mate :laugh:

• Like 1

looks good pal

thinking back jack it maybe 12-15 between spuds and 2ft betwen rows we only grow first and second early spuds. i also set fenn traps between the rows. the amount of rat damage to the spuds last year was untrue. they had burrrowed underneath and the spuds looked like apple cores. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Picked up the keys to my first ever allotment this morning well chuffed. Its all over grown with grass so plenty of work. I had a choice of one with some gooseberry bushes or rhubarb on so I opted for the rhubarb. Looks like it has been there a while just needs a bit of maintenance maybe. Will have to read up. Plenty of ideas on this thread too

• Like 2

Picked up the keys to my first ever allotment this morning well chuffed. Its all over grown with grass so plenty of work. I had a choice of one with some gooseberry bushes or rhubarb on so I opted for the rhubarb. Looks like it has been there a while just needs a bit of maintenance maybe. Will have to read up. Plenty of ideas on this thread too

Good luck terry be good to hear of your progress. :thumbs:

Will do darbo here is a few pictures

imgp2306.jpg

imgp2309a.jpg

imgp2313u.jpg

Looking forward to getting stuck in :)

Quite a long plot too

Will do darbo here is a few pictures

imgp2306.jpg

imgp2309a.jpg

imgp2313u.jpg

Looking forward to getting stuck in :)

Quite a long plot too

you have got your work cut out terry, ours was like that when we got it. a good project to have. wish you luck and seeing future pics. :thumbs: will you be getting some hens?