Irish Greyhound Coursing Clubs

jigsaw because the farmers dont wanna fall out with some of them so its the easy way out to let them c**ts have there own way.they even have the nerve to tell ya that they protect the hares on certain land without having the permission of the land owner there only a bundle of bullies.dont let them put u off keep at it good luck. :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for all the irish lads on here and to any others that this disscussion may be relevant feel free to join in.In the last few seasons I have gone out of my way to avoid know and claimed coursing land...

thirty years ago they wrecked my van in ardee,now i have more farms to go on than they have to net on,makes you mad.they try to stop you running an doing the best sport in the world,one dog one hare.a

the other thing that pisses me off(oh know hes off again I hear you scream),they get on to land net the shit out of it,cart away anything they net and when they have sufficient hares traped they STILL

Posted Images

flyboy its on the way to fermoy,I have no intentions of stopping but the problem is if the ''sporting greyhound/money hungry'' members policing the hares have enough buddys together when after you they will do damage either to your person or your vehicle and not a damn thing will be done about it if you complain,DMICK,your exactly right,if there wasnt money to be made in the dogs most of that lot would just pack it in,they have no interest in the wildlife or the dogs,its all about the money.I have no problem with that as such,but they go onto land hoover up all the hares they can and still try kicking the fuk out of you if you go after the few theyve missed,theres no room for any other sportsmen/women in their view .the hares are there for their entertainment alone.....................ERM I DONT THINK SO GUYS. :rtfm::feck:

• Like 2

id say most of the hares they take are not returned to the land they were took from, but taken to land were they can keep a close eye on from us fellas they think they own every hare in ireland, i know of a few men that have had there vechiles wrecked and to be honest most of it has been in the louth direction.

• Like 1

And yet they still (greyhound men), ask you to get them hares for their dogs. So f**k them as I've always said. If they cant catch a hare on its own ground the way lurchermen do then f**k them riight off. Offering £40 quid a time on the one hand while condemning lurchers and natural hunting on the other, is a pure excercise in obfuscation.

• Like 1

well bolio the hares down here are fetching 80-100 euros and I know a lad that has almost 40 sold this season alone,he nets with his elderly father.He also has over 80 deer shot and sold,i know this for a fact.he was once one of us but has now turned into one of them..........his hares and his deer.amazing how money fuks up everything.black edward thats nice to know that the idiots dont have it all their own way,lol...jay even if the dog doesnt have the gears to catch the hares we still should have the right to attempt to catch them anyway.

• Like 2