him." to buy or to look"

me. "to look with a view to buy"

him. "well erm cant come ere"

me. "ok where"

him." away from here"

me. "ok.....ill call you back"

needless to say i didnt lol :thumbs:

he thought you were some dodgy bloke who was going to nick hes dogs lol

look of the draw, rang a bloke about a saluki cross, can i see the dog run, ye no probs took the dog out barked his brains out, the fella must of thought i was some idiot, said about the barking the bloke said ye thats why hes up for sale cheap, 250,lol needless to say didnt buy the dog, shaun

• Like 1

Well i dont like those sites personally i fid tou come across more dick heads than out else i Normally I wouldn't buy a pup from someone I diddnt know unless spoke highly of by a good friend but my last pup I got who's now 9 month old I diddnt know the women who bred them I put a wanted add on here asking If any pups were going to be bred , I got in touch with the wonen who was breeding sone pups via her friend on here , I spoke to the women and you could tell she was a genuin person , she told me what the pups breeding woukd be , the parents info on how they work and their breeding temperaments ect and really cared about the dogs she sent me pics of the parents and even said videos can be sent , I waited afew weeks then when the pups were born I went down they were 2/3 days old , I spoke to the women about the parents I looked at them had a crack on about the dogs and my dogs she asked what I'd be doing with the pup ect and you could tell she cared about the pups , ever since I took the pup home at 6 weeks I've updated her with pics and info on the pup :thumbs: you take a chance buying any pup but look hard enough and you will find some decent folk out there

Think it's more down too the person selling the dogs I got myne from preloved but made sure they were not divys first they sent me photos of the parents gave me info on what they could do went too see them liked the parents and the folk thats been working dogs for a good few years ended up taking a bitch and a dog and have not been disappointed with the dog at all has done every thing I have asked off him the bitch not so much more of a shame I lost he's number though would of liked too of gave him a bell again so think if u look properley u can find what u want

I got my pup from pre loved, at the time i wasnt to bothersd about working a dog as rabbits have been thin on the ground but wanted a lurcher purley because of there good nature and obviously if I did fancie going out I have a dog there. The pups was well looked after and the couple selling them seemed really nice, unfortunately the parents wasn't worked but I took the risk and bought the pup, 11 months on and she's showing some good signs, so as said its luck of the draw, not all people on this sites are bad but most are pedlars.