• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These two are doing ok for me so far, .

These are my to Russell's. (Dog on the left, Bitch to the right) Sadly lost the bitch a couple of weeks past but she was one of the best working bitches I've had and a pleasure to own and work, and th

. IS HE ROUGH OR SMOOTH. BUD

Posted Images

I think there is in the dog(right one) but it'll be a little bit through his sire but not in the bitch,as far as i know :thumbs: ,

thought id ask first mate ..........but it looked noticeable in the first pic,............dog on the left...........

fooking crackers mate and my kind of dugs .............

• Like 1

The one on the left is a bitch and as far as i know mate has no bull in her :hmm: ,but then i don't know the dogs in her ped personaly so i wouldn't be putting my life on it :D .I do have some film of him on his first dig but i can't get it to work on here without showing my whole photobucket account(even on privacy settings) and that ain't happening on here :laugh: .

• Like 1

what is a russell -- imo theres no such thing ;) russell types :thumbs: ............

not now there isnt but there use to be ....................

the old strain russells small yappy little things ..................but i think they have improved better for there working ability.............

and firemans dogs look real nice ............

i have 1 here 7 inches tall and a wack ball i use her for hunting cover she only barks on sight and will have a go at anyting in front of her never tried her at ground work but id say if she it she go at it shes only small bit hard to keep up as shes getting a bit old now id like another 1 like her very hard to come by

The team

These are my to Russell's. (Dog on the left, Bitch to the right) Sadly lost the bitch a couple of weeks past but she was one of the best working bitches I've had and a pleasure to own and work, and the Russell dog is proving to be a handy tool atm and is bred locally buy a few digging lads round hear, his father and grand father i be leave are mute and your digging every time, Mothers side are predominantly bayers and mixers.
  • Like 7

cheers mate, safe to say I was gutted but as with all working dogs you pay your money and take the chance, with a bit of Luck and graft I have a feeling the little bog will come good haha it just a case of getting the graft these days :) atb mate

• Like 1