What Do You Guys Think Of This Long Net He Will Take 120 All Inc?

thats good he seems a nice chap as well

:laugh: Good old JBS nets. Do a search for jbs nets and see what is thought of him. As a bye 6z in 4" you will have hours of fun watching the rabbits bounce off it.

TC

Edited to add just some of his feedback.

Feedback From/price Date/time iconNeg_16x16.gif net damaged holes ,frayed and multple joins seller refused to refund postage Buyer:

Member ID westy581 ( Feedback score of 18iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) 28-Dec-12 22:42 iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (29-Dec-12 00:37): Used the net tore it and tried to fix ebay refunded him,returned a bloody mess

QUICK SET LONG NET 50yd 6z PURSE NETS, LONGNETS (#261121760595) £78.00 View Item QUICK SET LONG NET 50yd 6z PURSE NETS, LONGNETS iconNeg_16x16.gif item not receved Buyer:

Member ID phil_h81 ( Feedback score of 68iconBlueStar_25x25.gif) 16-Dec-12 21:19iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (17-Dec-12 13:49): royal mail lose it i replaced it and leaves neg feedback f*******n pit pony

FOX CALL FOXCALLER FOX WHISTLE UPDATED NEW STYLE REED (#251181310978) £7.95 View Item FOX CALL FOXCALLER FOX WHISTLE UPDATED NEW STYLE REED iconNeg_16x16.gif Very good delivery time.quality good for the price does the job:) Buyer:

Member ID ianrogerroger123 ( Feedback score of 32iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) 15-Nov-12 09:41iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (15-Nov-12 21:12): Seems the Buyer has left wrong feedback as comments are all good !!!

FOX CALL,FOX CALLER,TENTERFIELD WHISTLE, STAINLESS STEEL OR BRASS (#261124713354) £8.99 View Item FOX CALL,FOX CALLER,TENTERFIELD WHISTLE, STAINLESS STEEL OR BRASS

info

Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old. iconNeg_16x16.gif 100% Rubbish. The net is inadequate and there are only 15 poles spaced uneven. Buyer:

Member ID kgranaghan ( Feedback score of 2 ) 04-Sep-12 12:23<a href="http://feedback.ebay...#620322555023">iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (04-Sep-12 17:08): What a joke 16 poles on net and said a net should not have a join in it

QUICK SET LONG NET & BASKET 100yd POLYESTER 20/18 , PURSE NETS, LONGNET (#261068495117)

I cant understand why some people think they are that crap the negative feedback is on 4 for 434 buyers???????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to sell on ebay. I had a supplier of good nets (ones without holes missing meshes etc) That supplier retired, so I tried a well know netting supplier from Essex. I bought 10 sheets to start wit

4 on 434 in not good feedback. Just remember this is his 3rd reincarnation on ebay this year. Each time the negative feedbacks mount up he starts a new ebay ID. Trust me I have been making nets for ni

Guest lurcherman2013

:laugh: Good old JBS nets. Do a search for jbs nets and see what is thought of him. As a bye 6z in 4" you will have hours of fun watching the rabbits bounce off it.

TC

Feedback From/price Date/time iconNeg_16x16.gif net damaged holes ,frayed and multple joins seller refused to refund postage Buyer:

Member ID westy581 ( Feedback score of 18iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) 28-Dec-12 22:42 iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (29-Dec-12 00:37): Used the net tore it and tried to fix ebay refunded him,returned a bloody mess

QUICK SET LONG NET 50yd 6z PURSE NETS, LONGNETS (#261121760595) £78.00 View Item QUICK SET LONG NET 50yd 6z PURSE NETS, LONGNETS iconNeg_16x16.gif item not receved Buyer:

Member ID phil_h81 ( Feedback score of 68iconBlueStar_25x25.gif) 16-Dec-12 21:19iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (17-Dec-12 13:49): royal mail lose it i replaced it and leaves neg feedback f*******n pit pony

FOX CALL FOXCALLER FOX WHISTLE UPDATED NEW STYLE REED (#251181310978) £7.95 View Item FOX CALL FOXCALLER FOX WHISTLE UPDATED NEW STYLE REED iconNeg_16x16.gif Very good delivery time.quality good for the price does the job:) Buyer:

Member ID ianrogerroger123 ( Feedback score of 32iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) 15-Nov-12 09:41iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (15-Nov-12 21:12): Seems the Buyer has left wrong feedback as comments are all good !!!

FOX CALL,FOX CALLER,TENTERFIELD WHISTLE, STAINLESS STEEL OR BRASS (#261124713354) £8.99 View Item FOX CALL,FOX CALLER,TENTERFIELD WHISTLE, STAINLESS STEEL OR BRASS

info

Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old. iconNeg_16x16.gif 100% Rubbish. The net is inadequate and there are only 15 poles spaced uneven. Buyer:

Member ID kgranaghan ( Feedback score of 2 ) 04-Sep-12 12:23<a href="http://feedback.ebay...#620322555023">iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

•  
    Reply by fieldsportsuk (04-Sep-12 17:08): What a joke 16 poles on net and said a net should not have a join in it

QUICK SET LONG NET & BASKET 100yd POLYESTER 20/18 , PURSE NETS, LONGNET (#261068495117)

I cant understand why some people think they are that crap the negative feedback is on 4 for 434 buyers???????

you will see when you get it,not enough bagging,shit netting.....rabbits will either bounce off or go straight through :laugh: :laugh:

TC

•  

•  

•  

info

•  

you will see when you get it,not enough bagging,shit netting.....rabbits will either bounce off or go straight through :laugh: :laugh:

i must of been lucky with mine then :thumbs:

Guest lurcherman2013

TC

•  

•  

•  

info

•  

i must of been lucky with mine then :thumbs:

must have been :laugh:

4 on 434 in not good feedback. Just remember this is his 3rd reincarnation on ebay this year. Each time the negative feedbacks mount up he starts a new ebay ID. Trust me I have been making nets for nigh on 45 years. This man has no scruples he knows absolutly nothing about netting rabbits, has never done it and never will. He would not know a good net if it hit him on the head.

The man is a chancer, and as for the statment it was "all started by a wanker living near him". That "wanker" showed him and his son how to make nets in the first place and is one of the most respected members of this site.

I had the dubious pleasure of meeting Mr John Baird at the welsh game fair two years ago. From the conversation we had I could see that he knew absolutly nothing about how to use net. Yet when a customer came along you would, if knowing nothing about netting, swear that he had done it all his life.

It is up to you. 90 odd % of people are satisfied. But, does that 90% know what constitutes a good net? Do you? You have been given some good advice, steer clear it is up to you if you take it or not.

TC

• Like 1

4 on 434 in not good feedback. Just remember this is his 3rd reincarnation on ebay this year. Each time the negative feedbacks mount up he starts a new ebay ID. Trust me I have been making nets for nigh on 45 years. This man has no scruples he knows absolutly nothing about netting rabbits, has never done it and never will. He would not know a good net if it hit him on the head.

The man is a chancer, and as for the statment it was "all started by a wanker living near him". That "wanker" showed him and his son how to make nets in the first place and is one of the most respected members of this site.

I had the dubious pleasure of meeting Mr John Baird at the welsh game fair two years ago. From the conversation we had I could see that he knew absolutly nothing about how to use net. Yet when a customer came along you would, if knowing nothing about netting, swear that he had done it all his life.

It is up to you. 90 odd % of people are satisfied. But, does that 90% know what constitutes a good net? Do you? You have been given some good advice, steer clear it is up to you if you take it or not.

TC

Ok please help me as i can see the basket would be fine the poles are ok the grommets are only 30p each what sort of netting is supposed to be good ?

Ok please help me as i can see the basket would be fine the poles are ok the grommets are only 30p each what sort of netting is supposed to be good ?

I used to sell on ebay. I had a supplier of good nets (ones without holes missing meshes etc) That supplier retired, so I tried a well know netting supplier from Essex. I bought 10 sheets to start with and out of those 10 sheets two had holes in them, they were manufacturing faults. One I was lucky and I spotted, the other I was not as fortunate and it got sent out with a hole in the net. The buyer quite rightly complained so I sent him a new net and showed him how to repair the dud one I had originally sent him

I am a great believer that you should treat customers as you would like to be treated, on one of JBS's other incarnations a person complained that there was a hole in the net. His feedback response was to tell the buyer I will send you some twine to fix it. the man thinks that ethics is next to thussex, there is nothing he would not do to screw an extra buck out of you.

Go with nels0n on ebay he charges a fair rate and I have heard nothing but good things about him. He is also on here so you can send him a pm. Go for 4z in 4" and you will catch far more rabbits that with the JBS nets.

Click on this link to send Nels0n a pm.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/user/79188-nels0n/

TC

• Like 2

Good luck with your gear off Jim Baird and hope he dont close down and reopen under his fourth name when you want your refund . Anything on ebay from Alexandra give it a wide wide berth

TC

Couldnt agree more TC if the gentleman he says started all this is the same one im thinking of hes far from the truth has hes helped me out many times and always has time for a natter however busy he is ,a true gent and has no end of knowledge in all types of

net making and the sport so to be called that is a joke and many others on here would agree. :yes: .Stu i think you mean Martin and not martian :D

Edited by Stevie
Guest scramble

TC

Now Gents you'll do well to listen to whats been written here.