Totals Caught So Far This Season Lads.

My lamping season finnished ages ago and the total tally my first season bitch has had is 74 bunnies and a pheasant with some of them being daytime..i will still be haveing daytime mooches with no intention to catch anything and what she does catch from now till the lamping start's again will not be counted.. ;)

ME YOUNG DOG ON HIS 2ND SEASON, 781, PLUS BITS, TO BE HONEST I DID NOT THINK HE WAS GOING TO GET MORE THAN HIS 1ST SEASON, WHAT WAS 708 PLUS BIT,,, THE WINTER WAS NOT GOOD TO US LAST SEASON, THE WEATHER WAS CRAP,,EVEN THE FERRETING WAS IT AND MISS,,,

• Like 1

I WUD LIKE THEM ROUND ME TO,,,19 THOUSAND MILE WENT ON ME MOTOR, IN 7 HALF MONTH,, THATS WITH ME FERRETING TRIPS HAS WELL,, THE X MATE HIS COLLIE GREY SULKI GREY,X BULL GREY,,

IMG_5551-1.jpg

well done mate thats some rabbits ;). He looks a cracker mate

I WUD LIKE THEM ROUND ME TO,,,19 THOUSAND MILE WENT ON ME MOTOR, IN 7 HALF MONTH,, THATS WITH ME FERRETING TRIPS HAS WELL,, THE X MATE HIS COLLIE GREY SULKI GREY,X BULL GREY,,

IMG_5551-1.jpg

is that ern out of snipe mate nice going there with the young dog :thumbs: