Waste Of Public Money

its a joke am glad i aint down your way, am sure the bbc and rspca are in cahoots as all reports of hunting are in accurate and biassed, and as for country file it should be called a townie in the countryside as there has never been any relevant countryside issues on it for years, its all about how the townie can have a nice day in the countryside. what about reality?

and yet again this bows down to the majority against the minority. The majority(bbc,townies,authoritys etc...) don't have a clue about any countryside related matters but still have control for the fact they are the majority. This would be a even fight or even for us to become the greater side if organisations like basc,CA etc.. Got off there greedy fat arses, pulled together and spent the membership fee's on fighting for their members and not on shite.

Yesterday took the dogs for a mooch no work due to the weather, anyway walking some permission that has a public footpath running through it, dogs put up a rabbit that my lurcher took in the first ten yards. Dog brought it to hand and carried on 10 minutes later heard the sound of a chopper coming my way, it started to circle over my head and continued to follow me from about 250ft for 15 mins when i got to the road guess what i saw a police car so not having the letter of perm on me dropped the rabbit in a ditch two WPCs greeted me at the roadside, what are you doing she asked, walking the dogs i replied, well youve just been seen hunting rabbits, weve just had a phone call from a member of the public she said, look i told her i have permission on this land which i have had since the mid sixties, the farmer was a friend of mine but he died from cancer 2 years ago, the other wpc confirmed that because she kept a horse on his paddock. So miss cocky bitch decides to go on the offensive do you know its illegal to hunt all animals with dogs, not rats and rabbits i said dont they teach you that at police college, probably not the cleverest move to make. Any way whats this just cost joe public at least £1000 i said, she told me rural crime was a priority in east yorks, so i said yeah robbing farms stealing diesel and nicking quads ect, but being suspected of taking a rabbit,[hanging offense] TOTAL WASTE OF PUBLIC MONEY YIS KIC. :huh:

Yesterday took the dogs for a mooch no work due to the weather, anyway walking some permission that has a public footpath running through it, dogs put up a rabbit that my lurcher took in the first ten yards. Dog brought it to hand and carried on 10 minutes later heard the sound of a chopper coming my way, it started to circle over my head and continued to follow me from about 250ft for 15 mins when i got to the road guess what i saw a police car so not having the letter of perm on me dropped the rabbit in a ditch two WPCs greeted me at the roadside, what are you doing she asked, walking the dogs i replied, well youve just been seen hunting rabbits, weve just had a phone call from a member of the public she said, look i told her i have permission on this land which i have had since the mid sixties, the farmer was a friend of mine but he died from cancer 2 years ago, the other wpc confirmed that because she kept a horse on his paddock. So miss cocky bitch decides to go on the offensive do you know its illegal to hunt all animals with dogs, not rats and rabbits i said dont they teach you that at police college, probably not the cleverest move to make. Any way whats this just cost joe public at least £1000 i said, she told me rural crime was a priority in east yorks, so i said yeah robbing farms stealing diesel and nicking quads ect, but being suspected of taking a rabbit,[hanging offense] TOTAL WASTE OF PUBLIC MONEY YIS KIC. :huh:

This will keep happening as long as we allow it.

Sadly the hunting fraternity as a whole are shit at complaining and taking action in instances like this.

Go to the police station and ask for a meeting with the highest ranking police officer possible, explain your concerns about the use of public funds when other more serious crimes are being passed over due to cutbacks. Voice your concerns of the lack of knowledge regarding the law on the part of the plod present.

Go to your local MP and do the same.

If you have a local paper that can be trusted to print in accurate detail approach them.

If everyone did this every time, I personally think they would stop to consider the outcome before they launched a helicopter.

We don't complain enough, (save on here).

the police force in Britain is a disgrace, members of it should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves if they are involved in these instances of 'rural crime'.

I dont know how they can look their families in the eye when we read about all the organised sexul abuse cases, and they(members of the force(farce)have spent our tax money chasing lads for chasing a few rabbits.

I had no time for the police when i was younger(and dafter) but im afraid that now, being older and wiser, i have even less time for them

Yours in sport Pernod

• Like 1

Get out man! Come to America. There are many places you can get out for days and not see one person much less a "task force" of jack-asses. We can use all the good country folk we can get. People worry about visas and such...it's a lot easier avoiding trouble with that than it is to live in a land that is completely screwed where you have to own a certain look of a dog just to be able to go hunting without getting reported. It's insane and I couldn't imagine putting up with it. We've got all the mexicans up here illegally and they find all sorts of work, houses and everything they need. There are thousands of people that would sympathise with you and put you up until you got your feet under you. Heck, come stay at my place for a year. If you pull your weight around the place you can stay as long as you need.

How do you say it over there? Fecking Government!

Get out man! Come to America. There are many places you can get out for days and not see one person much less a "task force" of jack-asses. We can use all the good country folk we can get. People worry about visas and such...it's a lot easier avoiding trouble with that than it is to live in a land that is completely screwed where you have to own a certain look of a dog just to be able to go hunting without getting reported. It's insane and I couldn't imagine putting up with it. We've got all the mexicans up here illegally and they find all sorts of work, houses and everything they need. There are thousands of people that would sympathise with you and put you up until you got your feet under you. Heck, come stay at my place for a year. If you pull your weight around the place you can stay as long as you need.

How do you say it over there? Fecking Government!

If you can sort the green card and some work out for us i am sure i wouldnt be the only one heading for the airport!

If you have an up to date mobile phone then us it. As soon as you get accosted by the police stick the video recorder on and tell them its for your own piece of mind aswell as their's. That way if they make a boo boo with the laws then its there as video graphic evidence. That's assuming you are hunting within the law lol. Its amazing how quick they remember the actual law while being scrutinised in such a manner. State your case clearly and in a reasonable manner and you'll be all the better for it...atb stabba

• Like 1