Tracking Device

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers lads and deerman. Money doesnt matter when you can find your dogs... And find prey...   Russ.

no gear and no idea is better fredrick :laugh: :laugh: .......

hit a nerve there son hows it my claim to fame i werent driving and as for the site well what can i say i was banned lol oh i forgot ive done a bit and seen a bit

i got charged £30 by fed ex but they didnt tell me this till i got an invoice a week after delivary

i just got stung 113 by customs robbing c**ts , 80 of it was VAT ,this is first and last time ill bring one of these in by post from states :cray:

i use the garmin astro that i bought from the states easy to use saves a lot of time but be aware when ordering from the states take into account the import tax that fed ex will charge you at a later date

but it saves having your gear left in customs till you have paid for it :thumbs: they pay over you to save the hassle :boogy: which i was happy with Edited by terrier410

the company i got mine off was called universal-mania on evil bay they marked the value lower than the actual value and described it as a pet accesesory thats why i chose that company ;)

all the ones ive had before ive brought in from abroad using usa mail system so no postage charge or customs charge too......prob if i bothered my ass and rang few numbers could of done that this time too Edited by DEERMAN

the company i got mine off was called universal-mania on evil bay they marked the value lower than the actual value and described it as a pet accesesory thats why i chose that company ;)

yeh i used them too £24 an item i think they put it down as which saved a lot of import tax, when i ordered another collar i went to there site rather than use ebay. but still cost the same import tax.