The Game Keeper Series

There is a DVD about ,,, I have it,,, it has all 6 episodes on one DVD ,,, and as the others have said ,, there some apprentices on it,,, he leaves them on the hill one night,, as scot said filmed at Blair athol.

And before you all ask,,, no I'm not copying it for anybody

Hi there do u no of any were I could purchase the DVD thanks mate

There is a DVD about ,,, I have it,,, it has all 6 episodes on one DVD ,,, and as the others have said ,, there some apprentices on it,,, he leaves them on the hill one night,, as scot said filmed at Blair athol.

some people will help you on this site happy digger some will not

blair athol

i think remeber that program,,,i heard,,head keeper i got told got the boot few year later???

it was good watch ,,,and was it focused on the last private army ,,which ammounted for 10 soldiers lol,,,,if its the program iam thinking off

some people will help you on this site happy digger some will not

Not to worry bud, a kid at work asked if i could get a link for the series or an adress to buy them cheers any how.

blair athol

i think remeber that program,,,i heard,,head keeper i got told got the boot few year later???

it was good watch ,,,and was it focused on the last private army ,,which ammounted for 10 soldiers lol,,,,if its the program iam thinking off

lol got the boot never got the boot retired and was given a cottage for his service his boys are still keepers up that area and they are all part time police as well Edited by nothernlite

blair athol

how you no just say that in the first place what like bob )

Funny piece in it was when the Irish Boys headed there , 1 off them Mentioned The McNab which is when in 1 day you Shoot a Stag , Catch A Salmon and Shoot A Grouse !! Then there's The Royal McNab Shoot A Stag , Catch A Salmon Shoot A Grouse And Bed. A Virgin ..... "I Nearly Had The Royal McNab But The Salmon Got off" . . . 1 Bloke said lol .