Muck boots

You proberbly had one of the other models like the esk brass neck ,,, the Tay sport are ok ,, but feck there heavy,, they also wear on the inside on the heel to the extent it wears through to the rubber,, then that's starts to give you blisters on the heel.

I've just got some aigle parcours iso,,,, ten times lighter and ten times more comfy than the Tay ,,, but even these are feckers for walking on slope, as your ankles go over,,, boots far better

You proberbly had one of the other models like the esk brass neck ,,, the Tay sport are ok ,, but feck there heavy,, they also wear on the inside on the heel to the extent it wears through to the rubber,, then that's starts to give you blisters on the heel.

I've just got some aigle parcours iso,,,, ten times lighter and ten times more comfy than the Tay ,,, but even these are feckers for walking on slope, as your ankles go over,,, boots far better

i agree the back of the heels wear out quickly, the soles wear quickly and they leak after a short time, i also preffer boots but the way the land is here with all this wet its not possible to wear boots as the muds 2 foot deep in places and at least 6 inch everywhere else. i would never be able to dry them out for the next day, even my wellies are going mouldy with the damp :cray::laugh:

I've never had a problem with the tays leaking, this is there 3rd year, but they have been worn on that heel now for ages proberbly 18 month,,, and now I just can't wear them,,, and feck me there heavy,,, these aigle way nothing they realy are comfy,,, they will be great for round here on the flat old east midlands,, in fact I only wear the boots up north on the fells

I've never had a problem with the tays leaking, this is there 3rd year, but they have been worn on that heel now for ages proberbly 18 month,,, and now I just can't wear them,,, and feck me there heavy,,, these aigle way nothing they realy are comfy,,, they will be great for round here on the flat old east midlands,, in fact I only wear the boots up north on the fells

ive gone through 3 pairs of the Avon ones in less than 2 seasons all have split on the side where the toe bit starts to bend, i had the cheaper Aigles before these and im going back to them,

Ive got a pair of grubs stalkers, very similar to muck boots. Very comfy and warm. But they have only done one season and are ripped and punctured, probably my own fault through a combination of lamping and barbed wire fences. A decent boot, but would expect them to be a bit more hard wearing for the amount of money you pay for them, or is that just me being tight :laugh:

cant remember the model now .. they were softish rubber to top of ankle, then realtree neoprene , i loved them at 1st but just wasnt very impressed about how long they lasted ! to be honest they were the only wellie /boot that kept me feet warm whilst ferreting and stuff i, was tempted to get some more but at 60 odd quid there not the cheapest , maybe try a different model in the future

Got a new pair of tay muck boots last week first time had them on today must admit there the dogs bolxxxs very warm and comfortable and never slipped once in the mud.

I liked them when i first got mine but theres only a certain amount of times you can spend on your arse before they lobbed :thumbs:

cant remember the model now .. they were softish rubber to top of ankle, then realtree neoprene , i loved them at 1st but just wasnt very impressed about how long they lasted ! to be honest they were the only wellie /boot that kept me feet warm whilst ferreting and stuff i, was tempted to get some more but at 60 odd quid there not the cheapest , maybe try a different model in the future

these are avon :thumbs:

post-896-0-28845800-1358011971.jpg