how do they get away with this!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but why should he have to get out his bed and come across quietly just cause you decide to have a midnight stroll. Obviously he's going to be pissed off, especially if he has been losing sheep, fences

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if y

Im afraid i couldn't take that sign seriously. I mean look at it ffs....he has obviously missed out the word 'in' and had to put it in after and to spell be as 'B' is laughable. I'd imagine he's not g

Posted Images

This is obsurd! It is right next to the road, where the general public, in cluding elderly people and young children walk..

Its wrong....Ok, i totally understand that if you dog goes mullering his livestock then it deserves to be dealt with but this

could seriously scare a kid into not wanting to walk his or her dog...

he dont want you in his field, its suppose to scare people.

Can you imagine chancey??? I couldn't put up with the smell of wet fat labs breathing all over me :D

he couldnt be that bad :laugh:

:laugh: imagine lab coming home from the gym, all pumped up, tetesterone pumping through him..... I'd need to sleep with razor blades up my arse :laugh:

• Like 1

would it stop me would it f**k. the fact he has gone to the hassle of writing it up like that just makes me think the bloke is a tool would he even have the bollocks to shoot a dog? heard it more than enough times "if you dont f**k off i will shoot it" with a shotgun in his hand most farmers like to give it the bigun until it comes to the crunch. if he was going to do it he wouldnt need to put a sign up just come out and shoot it.

.And after he has shot the dog is that going to be the end nothing more is going to happen? i doubt it as if my dog was shot i coudnt care if i was ment to be there or not i would be back the next day... with a un stock broken bull x. i have only ever been present when a dog has been shot once on a gamekeepers land and it ended in the gamekeeper offering him quite abit of money to call it quits

Can you imagine chancey??? I couldn't put up with the smell of wet fat labs breathing all over me :D

he couldnt be that bad :laugh:

:laugh: imagine lab coming home from the gym, all pumped up, tetesterone pumping through him..... I'd need to sleep with razor blades up my arse :laugh:

id guess you've 'imagined' that scenario a few times ya big puff.... Lol

.And after he has shot the dog is that going to be the end nothing more is going to happen? i doubt it as if my dog was shot i coudnt care if i was ment to be there or not i would be back the next day... with a un stock broken bull x

:rolleyes::fool:

.And after he has shot the dog is that going to be the end nothing more is going to happen? i doubt it as if my dog was shot i coudnt care if i was ment to be there or not i would be back the next day... with a un stock broken bull x

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if you want to go were you shouldnt be there is always going to be a risk but a man who shoots a dog first and trys to reason second aint going to get no sympathy from me

• Like 5

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if you want to go were you shouldnt be there is always going to be a risk but a man who shoots a dog first and trys to reason second aint going to get no sympathy from me

If there's no right of way through the field, you don't go in....simple! If you ignore the warning sign and your dog gets shot who've you got to blame? Yourself!!! Obviously the farmer/landowner has had issues with dogs, put yourself in his shoes :yes:

Taking an unbroken bullx in FFS heard it all man :laugh:

• Like 3

If there's no right of way through the field, you don't go in....simple! If you ignore the warning sign and your dog gets shot who've you got to blame? Yourself!!! Obviously the farmer/landowner has had issues with dogs, put yourself in his shoes :yes:

I have to agree. Yeah the farmer is taking it to the extreme shooting a dog but he has stock to protect. Anyone with any respect for stock, land owners and their own dog would get the message. As for taking an un stock broken dog in to cause grief then well done big man, another dog shot and yet again another arrow for anti's farmers keepers and a like to fire at the decent hunters there are out there. Consider your actions and there reactions before going ahead.

There wasan incident on some land i used to ferret when i was younger. The old keeper would just ask you to leave an that would be tge end of it. Then the new keeper got on there and he found 3 lads walking the land one of the lads was about 14 and the other two wernt much older.they had 2 lurchers and a pup. The keeper and another bloke laid into the young lads shot the dogs and there ferrets. Even the landowner was disgusted with there behaviour and im told the landowner will be getting rid of the keeper after this season as he cuases more damage in his jeep then lads who drive the land !! I have permission to some adjacent land and everytime he comes over the crops in his jeep asking to see proof of permission. If your a keeper or landowner imo its easier to make friends with dog lads than work against them. Atb

• Like 1

people like you think its so simple. how about the lads who have no permission who have no other way to keep the there sport going other than to "fence hop" should they pack it in ? there aint enough permission for everybody and thats a fact. you probably dont even keep lurchers because if you did you would know how hard it is to gain permision for a running dog. its big boys rules and if i bump into someone and he has a chat with me and tells me to move on fair enough i will be gone and probably never to return. if he comes running over the hill like f*****g rambo giving it big licks with a shotgun without having a word first or just a simple "f**k off before i shoot it" then i are going to have some issues

• Like 1