milky doe

i hunt in season regardless most rabbits are mating all year around now and if i stop in the winter well the mut might aswell be a pet. but when its out of season i dont touch them and leave them to it. unless i have a pup that i will run on a few but thats about it.

• Like 2

Guest thebigdog

Theres some bad weather to come lads, i counted 71 Geese flying over my place on saturday, going from east to west, buster.

you could do with a few pals to go to the pub with really couldn't you pal :thumbs::laugh:

:laugh:

packing it in at the start of Jan??? stuff that! we have enough time where we can't hunt without adding a couple of months on the back of one milky doe!

buy the time ive got these pair back fit the season will be over :laugh:

yeah if you've got injuries there's nothing you can do about it but if you've got fit dogs you'd be insane to stop now IMO, season is short enough!

it will be when everywhere freezes :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

not for the terriers :D

• Like 1

Theres some bad weather to come lads, i counted 71 Geese flying over my place on saturday, going from east to west, buster.

you could do with a few pals to go to the pub with really couldn't you pal :thumbs::laugh:

Cheeky c**t :tongue2: , i was watching the footie on the green, needless to say, it were shite, the Geese were the highlight that day :D , buster.
  • Like 1

Told you young bucks there was some cold weather coming, William Foggitt would have been proud, those under 50 wont know who WF was, he was a proper weather man, unlike these shirt lifting twats thats on the tv now :tongue2: Edited by buster gonads