Just cull it....

That way it wont be breeding more failed earth dogs in the future in the wrong hands ;)

THe THL phd genetics student are u(not having a go -but none of us have a crystal ball)-might breed right good dogs if put to a dog that is an outstanding finder-wouldnt do it myself though.

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just cull it....     That way it wont be breeding more failed earth dogs in the future in the wrong hands

This is getting as bad as Facebook with all the keyboard hunters, I haven't asked for anyone's opinions it a honest sale an post an I've culled a lot of dogs in my time but this bitch is a nice little

well fred an todd lol, if it cannae find in a earth under the sod what chance has it got a finding in a forrestry block or that, way wind an allsorts blowing scent everywhere??? or are you guys meanin

Just cull it....

That way it wont be breeding more failed earth dogs in the future in the wrong hands wink.png

THe THL phd genetics student are u(not having a go -but none of us have a crystal ball)-might breed right good dogs if put to a dog that is an outstanding finder-wouldnt do it myself though.

only way summert like that would be worth breeding to an outstanding finder is if it was outstandingly wrecklessly hard then maybe just maybe it would be worth a punt but note i said maybe :tongue2::yes::D

Just cull it....

That way it wont be breeding more failed earth dogs in the future in the wrong hands ;)

Iam not even a terrier man. But its like anything if it dont come up too scratch then Cull and start again... (Never mind passing it off)

Its hard enough getting a good un out of both 100% parents never mind even consdiering breeding a bitch that cant find. Why anyone would even try would be beyond me?

Too me if shes a failed earth bitch. Then thats it shes anit doing what she's bred for so she's a cull IMO....

But hey what do i know... :thumbs:

• Like 3

This is getting as bad as Facebook with all the keyboard hunters, I haven't asked for anyone's opinions it a honest sale an post an I've culled a lot of dogs in my time but this bitch is a nice little type an would genuine make someone a nice little bushing dog or bit of fun ratting round farms an things. I think she worth been given the chance of a good home before just culling her. Why do people start babbling on in sale sections I never know. If you wana talk shite an babble stick to Facebook an leave genuine threads an folk to there own things. The bitch is keen on rats an does bush in cover that is what I'm selling her as end of!!

• Like 7

This is getting as bad as Facebook with all the keyboard hunters, I haven't asked for anyone's opinions it a honest sale an post an I've culled a lot of dogs in my time but this bitch is a nice little type an would genuine make someone a nice little bushing dog or bit of fun ratting round farms an things. I think she worth been given the chance of a good home before just culling her. Why do people start babbling on in sale sections I never know. If you wana talk shite an babble stick to Facebook an leave genuine threads an folk to there own things. The bitch is keen on rats an does bush in cover that is what I'm selling her as end of!!

totally agree with you FB but get the bitch done ist ,good luck mate they all dont make the grade

Dogs need to be able to scent game to be a bushing dog, that's how bushing works!! Terrier goes into thick cover ain't using its eyes is it, its relying on its nose.

I'd et her neutered then move her on as a pet.

Dogs need to be able to scent game to be a bushing dog, that's how bushing works!! Terrier goes into thick cover ain't using its eyes is it, its relying on its nose.

. Thanks for Ur useless comment , what is it wi folks on here, do people just write in everyones thread commenting just coz there sat bored or what? [bANNED TEXT] if any genuine interest in dog ring me if not keyboard warriors stick to Facebook!! The bitch fine in cover, loves doing rats an she going coz she just seems to struggle finding in big places for what ever reasons, been dug too a few times in small places an fine Evan killed to ground but just lacks something in bigger earths.!

. Thanks for Ur useless comment , what is it wi folks on here, do people just write in everyones thread commenting just coz there sat bored or what? [bANNED TEXT] if any genuine interest in dog ring me if not keyboard warriors stick to Facebook!! The bitch fine in cover, loves doing rats an she going coz she just seems to struggle finding in big places for what ever reasons, been dug too a few times in small places an fine Evan killed to ground but just lacks something in bigger earths.!

good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Failed earthdog due to been a bad finder,has been dug to a few times an she does look worked, pic is not a recent one but as I say I'm selling her as a failed bitch coz she doesnt seem to find unless she bumps straight into them, selling as a bushing or ratting bitch only,if anybody wants it as a earthdog it there own gamble. Any genuine enquires ring 07427586829, no pms or withheld nums don't waste your time sending messeges as they won't be replied to like I say if interested just ring me. Based near pontefract, west yorksire, 200 pounds.

i think your being very responsible pal as at 2 1/2 years you have gave it a deserveing chance,.............alot will say cull,........but if you get her done and pass her on then maximum respect to you .................atb

If he gets her neutered before rehoming fair enough but the fact he wants 200 notes for a failed earth dog indicates to me he has no intention. Due to the breeding, whether fabricated or not, this bitch is just as likely to end up in a peddlars yard as in a genuine home.Sure someone decent would take this bitch on & put some more time into her, if she did come good maybe an agreement for a pup in return, if not pts

• Like 1

Failed earthdog due to been a bad finder,has been dug to a few times an she does look worked, pic is not a recent one but as I say I'm selling her as a failed bitch coz she doesnt seem to find unless she bumps straight into them, selling as a bushing or ratting bitch only,if anybody wants it as a earthdog it there own gamble. Any genuine enquires ring 07427586829, no pms or withheld nums don't waste your time sending messeges as they won't be replied to like I say if interested just ring me. Based near pontefract, west yorksire, 200 pounds.

at least he is being honest boys,who ever has the dog knows what there getting so cant complain there

I wouldn't normally post on a 'for sale' topic unless I was interested in buying, but FB has been honest in his description. As a result of that he is being advised to cull, neuter or reduce his price. Surely if your interested contact him or just find another subject to give opinion. Despite the topic running to two pages nobody has made an offer for the dog. Best of luck and I hope the dog finds a worthy home.

Just cull it....

That way it wont be breeding more failed earth dogs in the future in the wrong hands wink.png

only way summert like that would be worth breeding to an outstanding finder is if it was outstandingly wrecklessly hard then maybe just maybe it would be worth a punt but note i said maybe :tongue2::yes::D

Absolute bollox!

• Like 1