weird

a body wrapped in bubble wrap and a bag over his head and feet when lamping lying in cow shit with cows all around him.i put this up a while back and ill put it up again and thats the truth :yes:

i remember that....still don't believe you.... Lol

same as that story about you gettig that fox.no one believed it :laugh: :laugh:

lol.... I've got video footage off that though...;-)

That fox was so full of pheasant a westie could have taken it pmsl.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny one was out on night with a local lad we was going through a wood pitch black light comes on and lights us up lad starts to run wack run straight in to a low branch out for the count goes over t

what the weirdest or funniest thing you've every seen in the field . come on people let hear your stories thanks

a body wrapped in bubble wrap and a bag over his head and feet when lamping lying in cow shit with cows all around him.i put this up a while back and ill put it up again and thats the truth

a body wrapped in bubble wrap and a bag over his head and feet when lamping lying in cow shit with cows all around him.i put this up a while back and ill put it up again and thats the truth :yes:

so what did you do?

got the f--k out of there :laugh: :laugh:

i once seen a bloke in womens leggins knocked about with his nob out in the middle of nowere.. :icon_eek:

did you stay there :laugh:

i remember standing there thinking what the f**k... we lit him up with the lamp and he began giving it a tug that was enough for me i was on my travels my mate went and gave him a hand though :laugh:

going down a private drive one night on my way back from lamping. seen a red light, first i thought it was a vehicle but then realised there were no headlights in front. as i got near it was a litlle candle about ten foot up a tree in a red glass bowl. bit further on there this dead cockerel in the lane, some papers with strange writing i think it was runes and a fecking dagger! then another red light. loads of footprints i would say 8 or ten people been through. now apart from the farmer i am the only person who has access to that lane. i know it sounds stupid but i went just cold, i'm not one to scare but i shit meself, dont know why and legged it back to the car about half mile. the thing is i had only walked up the lane about 40 minutes before and was lamping in full view so the feckers would have known i was there, had me worried for months after if someone was going to be lurking about....

Spotted two girls getting jiggy with it shined the lamp on them and the dog took of got abit surprised not usually keen on strangers but was jumping up and down at them as I was getting closer dog had one of the girls trainers in he's mouth and came running back not a bad retrieve if I do say got closer one of the girls then turned out too be one of my mates sister that no one knew was a lesbian was lamping with her cousin at the time he found it abit hilarious as well