HAS ANYONE EVER

Best way to f*ck up a good day taking a bird with you,you sound like some sad loved up school boy,get a grip,sh*ggings one thing and serious dog work is another,the smell of fox,blood and sh*te everywhere should put her off ,thin end of a wedge,she'll have you in marigolds washing the dishes next,me thinks her b*llocks are bigger than yours,WM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aahhh men from my own heart i like your style.   be thankfull she still wearing thongs mate . my walks around in a 4 man tent and there still some on show :laugh:

take her out on her own, some were you have no chance of finding game, bore the f**k out of her, she wont want to come again

TAKEN THERE GIRL FRIEND OR PARTNER OUT HUNTING ??? SEE THING IS THIS NUT I'V TAKEN UP WITH IS AT ME ALL THE TIME TO TAKE HER OUT BUT I HUNT WITH THE LADS THE BOYS THE MEN,,, BUT SHE THINKS CAUSE SHE

Posted Images

Best way to f*ck up a good day taking a bird with you,you sound like some sad loved up school boy,get a grip,sh*ggings one thing and serious dog work is another,the smell of fox,blood and sh*te everywhere should put her off ,thin end of a wedge,she'll have you in marigolds washing the dishes next,me thinks her b*llocks are bigger than yours,WM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM,,,,, YOU TALK ABOUT SERIOUS DOG WORK AND YOU HAVE A PLUMMER TERRIER IN YOUR AVATAR
  • Like 1
Guest thebigdog

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM,,,,, YOU TALK ABOUT SERIOUS DOG WORK AND YOU HAVE A PLUMMER TERRIER IN YOUR AVATAR

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've worked as a professional terrierman and worked every type of terrier and never seen the need to take my bird with me you pussywhipped saddo,put some pics up of your experience of dogwork and I will gladly put you in the shade with some proper pics,what a tit you are,WM
  • Like 1

I've worked as a professional terrierman and worked every type of terrier and never seen the need to take my bird with me you pussywhipped saddo,put some pics up of your experience of dogwork and I will gladly put you in the shade with some proper pics,what a tit you are,WM

good reply WM , dont see many pics of plummers doing serious terrier work cant wait till you put them up atb noot noot

right lets go away from the girl friend thing,,,,,,,,,,so you call yourself a pro terrier man and you have worked all types of terrier so why did you settle for the plummer and not any other dog ???? do you only hunt rats :duh:

bogside you ll find your barking up the wrong tree mate wirrallman has been there and done most things and had the plesure of working terriers when you could test them proper he has also dug to almost every make of terrier there is and here s for the best bit he digs to his plummers and to be honest is an example to all the other so called plummer owners of what these dogs can do if there given the chance the plummer terrier is not at fault for the rep it has its the majourity of its owner who are happy to kill an odd rat and chase rossette s its them who dont want to push and test themselves the plummers would relish the chance to do proper earth work if the were given the opertunity imo not having a go at you personally bogside but wirrallman is one of the few on here that i look forward to see posting !

• Like 2

dee he called me a pussywhipped saddo :cray:

anyway dee you put yourself about as well got terrier man and you only keep black dogs so were would have seen these plummers work my friend cause i dont think theres any in ireland and if there is they dont do what you say they do NOT TAKEN A DIG AT YOU :D

:laugh: i know he called you names bogside but women out digging jesus its the only bit of peace and quiet i get nowadays :laugh: and as you well know plummers are nt to common in the digging game but its not entirely there fault it the people that got there hands on them thats the biggest prob wirrallman is as straight as they come and has alot of experience under his belt and he s one of the few that expect more from his plummers than the average plummer owner he also has had them along time and know what they are capable of in the right hands and when bred properly but when you ve people who wont breed them as there the wrong colour\markings and who quibble over pedigree s and which plummer club is better than the other its no suprise that when they breed its not working ability they judge the sire and dam on its there looks and what will sell better if there were more ownwers like wirrallman i bet you there d be quite a few plummers under the sod earning there grub and if i was offered a proper plummer pup out of digging parents id take it with a heart and a half until then i have to tip away with the black dogs :thumbs:

bogside you ll find your barking up the wrong tree mate wirrallman has been there and done most things and had the plesure of working terriers when you could test them proper he has also dug to almost every make of terrier there is and here s for the best bit he digs to his plummers and to be honest is an example to all the other so called plummer owners of what these dogs can do if there given the chance the plummer terrier is not at fault for the rep it has its the majourity of its owner who are happy to kill an odd rat and chase rossette s its them who dont want to push and test themselves the plummers would relish the chance to do proper earth work if the were given the opertunity imo not having a go at you personally bogside but wirrallman is one of the few on here that i look forward to see posting !

think wirrallman is digging a hole for himself being a serious digging man. but owning a plumber terrier , but then again dee if you have dug with him who am i to query