dog clippers

I've got a set here made by some company called Andis. They do my beddy/whippet no bother and his coat's thick as hell! I used them on myself after mine broke down halfway through doing my own head, looked OK, just a bit ruff round the edges! :icon_redface::laugh:

I've got a set here made by some company called Andis. They do my beddy/whippet no bother and his coat's thick as hell! I used them on myself after mine broke down halfway through doing my own head, looked OK, just a bit ruff round the edges! :icon_redface::laugh:

osters had same set since the 80s --- my mate got some £9.99 clippers from Tesco they wouldn't touch his lakie he said to me these feckers aint working so without thinking twice he whipped them over his head --took a right chunk out==== I nearly pissed myself :D:D ----I ended up going over his whole head to make it right and his mrs went nuts

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

i have an set of osters heavy duty clippers there a vets set i think for shaving horses cattle i think they ve been sitting in the shelve of dog kennells never used this long many a day brand new set of blades and the original set have been sharpened and they go like the clappers i bought them for clipping out a wheaten i once had but he s gone a long time now and they used to fly through him

Are they for sale my mate may be after some. I tried mailing you but your box is full. If are selling them if you let me know the price and I'll get back to you. Thanks

Edited by wuyang
  • 3 weeks later...