AND THEY STILL GET AWAY WITH IT EHH...

Hate to say it but Ireland is even worse than the u.k for putting animals too sleep and the charities here get a damned sight less funding than the u.k .......sickening that a healthy animal has to be PTS.........but when you got irresponsible owners and people just breeding for profit its no surprise.

• Like 1

my sis got a bitch nooted last year she sed she had a lurcher as well thay tryed to get her to get that dun as well and told her about 2 kenals that had just pts evry lurcher in both kenals even pups the reason for this was thay had to meny lurcher type dogs

Theres rescue places here that wont even give a working dog to new owners if there going to work them.........some of the regs they come up with dont help the animals......if someone is going to give a dog a home whether working it or not and the animal is going to be well cared for, i thought that was the whole idea behind re-homing animals that need it.

• Like 2

I wonder how many of those 3'400 could have been rehomed with ooooh i don't know, say £327'000.................... Probably a perfectly legitimate and logical reason why that decision was made..................

I'll be expecting the usual TV ads begging for donations in the new year, claiming poverty while holding a 12 week old pup for added emotional blackmail.

Well f**k EM! I'd shoot every f*****g dog bitch or pup they have for them before giving them my used shit role, never mind money!

Edited by Born Hunter

I wonder how many of those 3'400 could have been rehomed with ooooh i don't know, say £327'000.................... Probably a perfectly legitimate and logical reason why that decision was made..................

I'll be expecting the usual TV ads begging for donations in the new year, claiming poverty while holding a 12 week old pup for added emotional blackmail.

Well f**k EM! I'd shoot every f*****g dog bitch or pup they have for them before giving them my used shit role, never mind money!

yeah then probably put the pup down,as its draining their resources. :bad: .

yeah then probably put the pup down,as its draining their resources. :bad: .

Some clever and creative amateur film maker should do a short piss take film of an RSPCA begging advert where they do that. :laugh:

Could have OAPs writting their wills to leave what little they have to the RSPCA thinking it'll go to help rehome abandoned pets while showing the truth of the top execs on their 6 figure salerys using it to declare war on the little man.

Ya know, a clever piss take that shows em for what they are. All facts that they can't dispute. I bet it would go viral on youtube!

Clever propaganda is what we need to be firing at the public, it's such a powerful weapon! :thumbs:

• Like 1