Fox hanging by a leg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a quik wander last night round the fields by my house for some ferret food, and came across this poor fecker hanging by his leg,, one of those occasions when they have missed timed there jump,,

Isn't it strange how human compassion kicks in ? If that fox was running into the squeak, there'd be no second thoughts about slipping the dog.... but when it's hung up and helpless, most of us would

I think you underestimate how stupid some of the hunting fraternity is skycat. Not only would some slip there dogs on it while it hang there..... They'd film it too and come on here pleading for money

Nothing wrong with doing that TOMO :thumbs: Done it myself once with a roe and about half a dozen times with foxhounds,

last time about a fortnight ago. I think its one of those that you might have killed when you were younger but as you get older your thought process means you get the "bigger picture". :yes: I'm sure your karma has increased :D

Cheers, D.

Aye lab, aye........

You know what I've got to laff at, tomo was questioning himself whether to put this thread up, but he didn't give it a second thought when he was telling us how to bake fairy cakes :laugh:

I'm gonna get a vid of my dogs jumping just to shut your puss................ :yes::tongue2:

I think its great that Tomo is in touch with his feminine side...... :laugh:

• Like 2

hard to say what i would of done i prob would of let the lurcher at him to behonest

but fair play to you

far from sporting !

didnt say it was but neithers snaring or lamping hares but it happens least im honest enough to say :bye:

lamping hares is more sporting than letting " the lurcher at him " while hes caught up in barbed wire boy ........ but then thats your sport who am i to JUDGE :bye:

hard to say what i would of done i prob would of let the lurcher at him to behonest

but fair play to you

far from sporting !

didnt say it was but neithers snaring or lamping hares but it happens least im honest enough to say :bye:

lamping hares is more sporting than letting " the lurcher at him " while hes caught up in barbed wire boy ........ but then thats your sport who am i to JUDGE :bye:

So what is sporting????

but fair play to you

far from sporting !

So what is sporting????

giving it a chance, you thick! boy Edited by saucydotters
  • Like 1

but fair play to you

far from sporting !

So what is sporting????

giving it a chance, you thick boy

What like digging it out off dead end??????