What's the best product out there to stop a bitch coming in season

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used the womans pill on my greyhounds but i was only flapping got to get the prescription from the vet then take it in to a chemist or pharmacy, one a day works a treat and was told by the vet a greyhound will find time on these .also doesnt hurt the bitch as when mine finished racing i took her off them and bred from her .

do you have to make sure you start giving them before they come in ? How long can you keep them on it ?

Was only talking about this yeasterday to someone who has done a fair bit of research on it and also being using it for a few years now. Durateston was what he reccomended, but i am sure all bitches will agree differently with them.

is durateston a tablet or injection ? Do u have to give it them before they start to bleed

Laurabolin is a steroid with a suppressant side effect . It's the best one which may inhance performance and recovery rate . You might have problems getting a bitch in pup until she has had at least one clear cycle though !

Was only talking about this yeasterday to someone who has done a fair bit of research on it and also being using it for a few years now. Durateston was what he reccomended, but i am sure all bitches will agree differently with them.

is durateston a tablet or injection ? Do u have to give it them before they start to bleed

Laurabolin is a steroid with a suppressant side effect . It's the best one which may inhance performance and recovery rate . You might have problems getting a bitch in pup until she has had at least one clear cycle though !

cheers, is that just a one off injection then

1m every 28 days

1m every 28 days

Dosage depends on the strength of the Laurabolin, single strength 25mg/ml the dosage is 1ml per 28 days, the double strength Laurabolin 50mg/ml is .5ml per 28 days.

Used it on the greyhounds on the flaps for years, never had any issues but always used the single strength. :thumbs:

is there any side effects or bad points with these suppressents and would spaying be better if not plannimg to breed.would rather keep options open as bitch not too old to breed but would rather have her out working.basically what is the better option for a bitch that comes in season every winter and not that bothered about breeding from her.spayed before and seemed to put weight on and lack a bit of fitness maybe different for every bitch but i only done itonce and regretted it.

whats the problem they only in for few weeks

a mate had a dog that would run shit a few days before she come in heat and wasnt the same dog until a few weeks after. it isnt just a few weeks its a few weeks of doing nothing a few weeks getting fit and building her up AGAIN. before you no it a months + has gone

whats the problem they only in for few weeks

a mate had a dog that would run shit a few days before she come in heat and wasnt the same dog until a few weeks after. it isnt just a few weeks its a few weeks of doing nothing a few weeks getting fit and building her up AGAIN. before you no it a months + has gone

Ah ok i never really had much of a problem but guess all dogs are diffrent