Dog DNA Test

f**k ya mate off Gareth u get one done seen loads of threads on your saluki, I mean collie ops I really don't have a clue wat x u put pics up of.

Read the thread. I've just had one done you tool.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My bad I just saw u topic starter n thought here we go same shit lol so jumped a few pages haha

N glad u finally got it done altho they ain't 100% accurate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are wasting there time. No body runs hare or deer in England anyway since the ban.   The RSPCA should start spending there money educating the owners of fat pet dogs about animal obesity, not

i suppose if its give you piece of mind, well £60 ok . But most lads just go on good working parents that are doing a good job, and breed from them. My self i only like 2-3 breeds in a lurcher anyway

Dose not matter whats in him mate aslongs as he dose his job and makes you happy

What do you mean same shit?

I aren't one of them retards who posts the same photos of his dog day after day. Or who consistently asks silly questions to which an answer could be easily found with a quick search.

I've only asked once or twice what people think is in her breeding.

I appreciate they aren't 100% accurate, a few lads said Sal/Whip/Grey, she was sold as Sal/Whip/Grey and the test has come back Sal/Whip/Grey.

So on this occasion I'm fairly happy it's accurate :thumbs:

• Like 3

I was taking piss about having one, u bought it as adult dog all that matters is in the field, simple really that what I meant about ur post on its breeding and stuff related. Hence y i dont read what ya posted, Wat hav u really gained by paying out for 1. Apart from now ya no it's not got collie in it well worth the coin eh

I was taking piss about having one, u bought it as adult dog all that matters is in the field, simple really that what I meant about ur post on its breeding and stuff related. Hence y i dont read what ya posted, Wat hav u really gained by paying out for 1. Apart from now ya no it's not got collie in it well worth the coin eh

You answered your own question. I've gained the knowledge that it hasn't got collie in and that the level of obedience she has got is not due to having collie in. So in future I would have a sal/whip/grey!

just had me pups dna results back ,..........i never thought it was possible that a human and a canine,.............. :whistling:

learn something new every day.................

proven parents is all i need to see dont matter if its half a donkey as long as it does its job :thumbs:

• Like 1

That it mate if u do enough u learn adding this n that doesnt get u a logical answer in dog game, Gareth I've seen other x's be just as obedience as collie x dont need collie for that, almost like u think u need collie in a lurcher 4 it to hav half a brain not case at all. Spot on whippet99 as long it does it job

That it mate if u do enough u learn adding this n that doesnt get u a logical answer in dog game, Gareth I've seen other x's be just as obedience as collie x dont need collie for that, almost like u think u need collie in a lurcher 4 it to hav half a brain not case at all. Spot on whippet99 as long it does it job

Your quite right, I did think you need collie for this level of obedience. I'm not talking "half a brain", I'm talking about lamping off the slip and responding to hand signals daytime.

Obviously you don't :thumbs:

just had me pups dna results back ,..........i never thought it was possible that a human and a canine,.............. :whistling:

proven parents is all i need to see dont matter if its half a donkey as long as it does its job :thumbs:

i had my pup tested aswell, turns out the sire is brian from family guy and the dam is lassie, hes a funny looking f****r but he always finds his way home

i had my pup tested aswell, turns out the sire is brian from family guy and the dam is lassie, hes a funny looking f****r but he always finds his way home

Brian x Lassie. What you pay for that? £650?

• Like 1

Your quite right, I did think you need collie for this level of obedience. I'm not talking "half a brain", I'm talking about lamping off the slip and responding to hand signals daytime.

Obviously you don't :thumbs:

Shows what u know fella I know many a dog that can work off slip and respond to hand signals in the day for working cover. My 3/4 saluki that just retired did the same. To me thats not exactly amazing or any more then half brain