f*****g YES!!!

Guest bullterrier

films about a few knobheads fighting over football aint about football..............escape to victory is a classic imo............. :thumbs:

ive been watching the snooker recently and dont see rival fans fighting over that...... :hmm:

i bet you support the red ball and your wrong them balls are alway hit by thugs big sticks :thumbs::laugh: john

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loads do Stewie, not so much now but it still happens. I've only been caught up in it a couple of times but so would you if you seen a gang knocking f**k out of fellow supporters and friends. You ment

Dave chillax...... This is a hunting site, clues in the word hunt, where guys talk about different things including fitba. All that I was at both games is best kept for your manc sites...... And yes I

He did yes brought his mrs and son......his boys some player had me running round my garden like a looney .....one for the future there.....nice people as well ................was a good game you ju

films about a few knobheads fighting over football aint about football..............escape to victory is a classic imo............. :thumbs:

ive been watching the snooker recently and dont see rival fans fighting over that...... :hmm:

i bet you support the red ball and your wrong them balls are alway hit by thugs big sticks :thumbs::laugh: john

:laugh: :laugh: good one mate.............. :D

f**k it i,ll take the bait...................So just because you dont approve of something it makes anyone who does a knobhead ?...............well in that case there must be a lot of knobheads around as fighting at football has been and always will be popular amongst young men the world over.......................................................but i guarentee none of them are that much of a knobhead that they would pretend to support a football club just to please another man ;) ....................and do they call you a knobhead......no.

Edited by gnasher16

f**k it i,ll take the bait...................So just because you dont approve of something it makes anyone who does a knobhead ?...............well in that case there must be a lot of knobheads around as fighting at football has been and always will be popular amongst young men the world over.......................................................but i guarentee none of them are that much of a knobhead that they would pretend to support a football club just to please another man ;) ....................and do they call you a knobhead......no.

i never did to please anyone...........how many go to football just for fighting??? real football fans......... :hmm:

i never did to please anyone...........how many go to football just for fighting??? real football fans......... :hmm:

Did you not say you only pretended to be a Liverpool fan so you could have the banter with the fella Craigyboy ?............They were your words not mine.

If you dont understand supporting your local football club,you certainly wont understand fighting in their name so lets just leave it at that ;)

• Like 1

Did you not say you only pretended to be a Liverpool fan so you could have the banter with the fella Craigyboy ?............They were your words not mine.

If you dont understand supporting your local football club,you certainly wont understand fighting in their name so lets just leave it at that ;)

ok ill give you that one..........i did say it but i meant i enjoyed the crack with craigyboy on here over liverpool-united, we had a good laugh and never hurt anyone, instead off the way threads are now with everyone having to be hardcore to enjoy the game!!!!

your right tho i dont understand fighting over football, truth be told i think its pointless........if you got your face smashed in on a saturday afternoon, what do you tell people its for at sunday dinner????........... :thumbs:

I dont know if pretending to support a football club in order to have a giggle with another man is sad or mad...................................and you think boys competing with each other and fighting at football is pointless :laugh:

And by the way,that lad Craigyboy seemed a decent straight talking chap.............id imagine if he knew what you was up to he would of said you was a complete f****n loon !!!

Edited by gnasher16

Loads do Stewie, not so much now but it still happens. I've only been caught up in it a couple of times but so would you if you seen a gang knocking f**k out of fellow supporters and friends. You mention snooker and tennis, if your comparing them to supporting football you've never felt what it's like to have football run through your veins. You've never felt the raw energy and anger watching your teams enemy get away with hefty fouls, there fans goading and mocking you. The feeling of delight when you get one over and the despair when they do. Football is so much more than a sport, it's a way of life. If you let it, it gets into your pores, your heart, it engulfs you. The atmosphere can be electric and you get caught up in it. If you stood in the jungle during an oldfirm game, you'd need to be clinically dead not to get effected by it.

• Like 4

I dont know if pretending to support a football club in order to have a giggle with another man is sad or mad...................................and you think boys competing with each other and fighting at football is pointless :laugh:

And by the way,that lad Craigyboy seemed a decent straight talking chap.............id imagine if he knew what you was up to he would of said you was a complete f****n loon !!!

ive never pretended nothing............i do support liverpool.............i just cant arsed with explaining myself every time a thread comes up.............as for football violence my opinions are based on the grown men i no in the DLF round me who all go round talking about biting noses off, glassing people, fighting to the death, kill all forest scum etc etc PATHETIC imo if they want to fight why not join the army and see how tough they are when there in Afghanistan lol sorry gnash but thats my opinion............... :thumbs:

as for craigyboy he knew full well it was all banter believe you me........... ;) we were on here cause we work lurchers............not because we were after admiration over how hardcore into football we are........... :victory: