f*****g YES!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loads do Stewie, not so much now but it still happens. I've only been caught up in it a couple of times but so would you if you seen a gang knocking f**k out of fellow supporters and friends. You ment

Dave chillax...... This is a hunting site, clues in the word hunt, where guys talk about different things including fitba. All that I was at both games is best kept for your manc sites...... And yes I

He did yes brought his mrs and son......his boys some player had me running round my garden like a looney .....one for the future there.....nice people as well ................was a good game you ju

Now you have Man U at home !!! get ready for a whupping :yes:

Yep, you could be right and I think we may have very well missed our chance......BUT......stranger things have happened ;)

Remember, it's a cup final for us and a banana skin for you boys so let's see.

• Like 1

No complaints about a draw it was probably a fair result all things considered id like to think our Winston Reid would of cut that ball out for the Van Persie goal if he,d been playing......but lets have it right......this wonder-ball from Giggs :icon_eek: piss off !........It was a hopeful last minute punt up the pitch in Van Persies general direction,the fact Van Persie killed the ball and put it away in an instant only go,s to show the old saying " a strikers first touch can make a midfielders pass look great or terrible " is bang on.....................if that was Stoke or Bolton we would of called it the horrible long ball game.....but because its Ryan Giggs in the dying minutes its a precision pass :laugh: ...................

Was proud of my boys we competed well with the side we had out......opportunity probably gone now but you just gotta hold your hands up when you see genius like Van Persie.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I know you were the in the flesh Gnash, but look at the video I posted up on the 'RVP' thread, you can clearly see Giggsy look up at Van Persie! :laugh: That ball ended up exactly where he wanted it to end up, and RVP done the rest so how can you call it a hopeful last minute punt? :laugh:

I know you were the in the flesh Gnash, but look at the video I posted up on the 'RVP' thread, you can clearly see Giggsy look up at Van Persie! :laugh: That ball ended up exactly where he wanted it to end up, and RVP done the rest so how can you call it a hopeful last minute punt? :laugh:

He looked up yes......he hit the ball in the right direction yes..........................but the fact Giggs had enough faith in Van Persies ability to smack a hopeful ball like that up to him instead of squaring it and setting up again only go,s to show the skill and ability Van Persie has.....and his team-mates no that he has......theres only a tiny percentage of players who could do with that pass what Van Persie did.....most would of made it look what it was......a hopeful punt.

But f**k it................no complaints from me we got close but that goal we was all just looking at each other in a mixture of awe and frustration :cray:

• Like 1

He looked up yes......he hit the ball in the right direction yes..........................but the fact Giggs had enough faith in Van Persies ability to smack a hopeful ball like that up to him instead of squaring it and setting up again only go,s to show the skill and ability Van Persie has.....and his team-mates no that he has......theres only a tiny percentage of players who could do with that pass what Van Persie did.....most would of made it look what it was......a hopeful punt.

But f**k it................no complaints from me we got close but that goal we was all just looking at each other in a mixture of awe and frustration :cray:

:thumbs:

What did you make of Joe Cole's second debut mate? Like I said to Wilf earlier in this thread, if he keeps that delivery going when either Chamakh, Carroll or both are in the team you boys are going to score a lot of goals..

What did you make of Joe Cole's second debut mate? Like I said to Wilf earlier in this thread, if he keeps that delivery going when either Chamakh, Carroll or both are in the team you boys are going to score a lot of goals..

Yep he done alright Malt......he,s such a clean striker of a ball with a quick footballing brain he can do damage in any side given the chance........i said about 3 years ago Joe would one day be back at the Boleyn it was only a matter of time i just think its a few years too late really i think the Liverpool move probably ruined him he put everything into that moved up there tried to fit in etc..........but it really knocked his confidence he did ok in France but its really only like our championship so the reality is we are a step up for him again......he was only 70 % yesterday,i dont think he,ll ever get back to what he was for that few years.......but it will still be good enough to hold a place in this team..............fair play to Allardyce as well Joes not his sort of player.......i think he knows he would of got lynched if he had let our little Joe boy go though :D

• Like 1

Gnasher Can't agree with you about the Giggs pass big lad, he landed it right on RVPs toes.......that's like saying Frank De Boers pass to Bergkamp against Argentina was a hopeful punt.......not how I saw it anyway mate.

If you don't press hard on players like Giggs or Scholes when they receive the ball then they will kill you with passes like that all day long and we were very guilty at times of letting them play and not pressing quick enough.

• Like 1

Gnasher Can't agree with you about the Giggs pass big lad, he landed it right on RVPs toes.......that's like saying Frank De Boers pass to Bergkamp against Argentina was a hopeful punt.......not how I saw it anyway mate.

If you don't press hard on players like Giggs or Scholes when they receive the ball then they will kill you with passes like that all day long and we were very guilty at times of letting them play and not pressing quick enough.

Fair do,s Wilf thats how you saw it :thumbs: ....................i dont think Giggs would of dreamed of hitting a ball like that if it had been the middle of the first half Utd are simply not a long ball side he would of squared it and set up again....................but 2-1 down in injury time players do desperate things they wouldnt normally do.....and for me thats what it was......a desperate punt.......a good punt granted,but if that had pinged off Van Persies shin would we still of called it a great pass..........trouble with pressing players of that quality is they can easily get behind you i think we was as disciplined as we could of been........but ability wise you just gotta swallow when you see that eh ;)

• Like 1

i know utd are winning but if they dont start playing better and defending better they will be out of all competitions soon.if they let goals leak against city on the weekend they wont pull them back like they have been doing lately.

cant get any better going forward united are winning games not drawing :laugh: and what gives you the idea city will score more if they can only draw games bring it on :toast: bitter blues oh so bitter

why do you think i am a city fan?been a utd fan since i was about twelve.

I think we were the better side when we showed some belief and played them higher up the pitch, when we backed off to the edge of our box a bit too easily that pissed me off.

That Man Unt bench was on my mind the whole game Lol lol.......the first goal for Man Unt the lad took very well indeed, shocking defending by us as your right back just can't go on the missing like that......we the did the same again on this time it was our left back,.

All in, I don't think any hammers fan would have expected a less gutsy performance but it was nice to see them give it all the same.

• Like 1

i know utd are winning but if they dont start playing better and defending better they will be out of all competitions soon.if they let goals leak against city on the weekend they wont pull them back like they have been doing lately.

cant get any better going forward united are winning games not drawing :laugh: and what gives you the idea city will score more if they can only draw games bring it on :toast: bitter blues oh so bitter

why do you think i am a city fan?been a utd fan since i was about twelve.

another glory hunter :D

Got to say Gnash that was a quality punt from Giggs lol, he put it where he wanted to that's not luck that's quality ( very much like your own Joe, his 2 crosses were quality delivery) agreed he put faith in Van Persies touch, but Van Persie put faith in Giggs by pulling off the defender to allow him to play the ball... Giggs had a lot of time to pick the pass, and he couldn't of played it any better IMO

• Like 1

Got to say Gnash that was a quality punt from Giggs lol, he put it where he wanted to that's not luck that's quality ( very much like your own Joe, his 2 crosses were quality delivery) agreed he put faith in Van Persies touch, but Van Persie put faith in Giggs by pulling off the defender to allow him to play the ball... Giggs had a lot of time to pick the pass, and he couldn't of played it any better IMO

Im not denying he struck it nicely mate perfect weight etc............all im saying is he wouldnt of attempted that if it hadnt of been 2-1 down in injury time.....and if Van Persie had miscontrolled it we wouldnt even be talking about it being a great pass................i dont know maybe im talking bollocks its hard to see straight when you make every tackle like i do :D

• Like 2