Napier pull through- Wear and tear?!

so after cleaning my rifles a few times its looking pretty bad.

i used all the patches it comes with, and another full pack- 100 i think.

like i said only cleaned the guns a few times with it. and its all frayed and the rubber connector bit is all nackered aswell, dont know how much longer its going to last. for £20+ i expected it to last a bit longer...

20121202_104906.jpg

how does everybody else get on with theirs???

Mine broke after about three goes with it, so I emailed napier in a right strop and told them I'd never buy their products again etc.

They emailed me back purrty much straight away and told me to sends it them for immediate replacement, no problem.

Shame I'd thrown it away...

Cheers, wurz

I've got the same one and I agree the build quality isn't the best, used mine probably 5 times and not even used all the patches the kit comes with yet! Upshot is it looks fairly similar to yours mate.

When it breaks ill kick off and hopefully get another one from them.

your cleaning it to much,only need to do it once your accuracy is off. :thumbs:

albeit i had one and it broke after about a year,but bought another and its going strong 3 years later,but i mainly use the one Si got for me,which is army issue and it has nylon brush with twisted wire,so probably impossible to break?

send them an email you may get some joy ?

• Like 1

your cleaning it to much,only need to do it once your accuracy is off. :thumbs:

albeit i had one and it broke after about a year,but bought another and its going strong 3 years later,but i mainly use the one Si got for me,which is army issue and it has nylon brush with twisted wire,so probably impossible to break?

send them an email you may get some joy ?

Same here, and like Davy said, only when your accuracy is suffering. I also use the NATO one. The pouch doubles as my pellet holder on my arm for easy access :thumbs:

Tony

• 10 years later...

I need help,I purchased a brand new Napier cleaning kit,cleaned 2 rifles,first 1 was 22 PCP 2 was 177 pcp 3rd 177 PCP I was on my last pull on the 3rd and it snapped in the barrel and I can't get it out it's about 5 inches from the end of the barrel, I've looked at the end of the pulley, that braid they use just slipped out of the crimp inside as the outside has a rubber sleeve,gun shop I brought it from said try shooting it out without using pellets i tried 3 times and it didn't sound good, now they have said buy a thin steel rod and try to ram it down,any idea please, let's say I'm not happy