gutted to delight

I knew the day before my pitch broke that she was in season, there is always signs ie frequent pissing being the most obvious, read the signs and take precautions and then these things won't happen

Just as clear as the signs a bitch is two weeks away from dropping a litter and he had it out working in between them two weeks, not really surprising that not all the pups survived really is it!!

And why is it all the idiots on here when pulled up about the crap they put up, there first replie 99/100 is "get out and do a bit you computer hunter" or words to that effect??

Correct mate, I wanted to type a whole lot more and words to that effect, but I'm on my mobile and it took long enough to type that!! :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what language or code are you talking in mate ?

in summory   1.brought a bitch 2.smashed something special with his other dog... 3.went lame 4.bitch put weight on 5.bloke wanted it back he said no 6. good working parents... 7.got a takeaw

A fink it sum wel bad inglish innit. E not verry gud at spallin is e?

Posted Images

I knew the day before my pitch broke that she was in season, there is always signs ie frequent pissing being the most obvious, read the signs and take precautions and then these things won't happen

Just as clear as the signs a bitch is two weeks away from dropping a litter and he had it out working in between them two weeks, not really surprising that not all the pups survived really is it!!

And why is it all the idiots on here when pulled up about the crap they put up, there first replie 99/100 is "get out and do a bit you computer hunter" or words to that effect??

no i said i noticed bout 2 weeks in she still took another few weeks to pup so like i wrote when noticed sumit funny bout her she was put in kennel to lay up a bit so how was i workn her heavy pregnant. And what bout the d*#ks who just sit lookn at posts to sit and slabber. Fair enough i had few whiskys last nite and didnt explain to well but let me tell ya d*ckhead my dogs are all well keep and gud workrs and enough people no that so maybe gud time to go and f#ck ur self. But by all means u wana cum see how i treat are work my dogs send pm we meet and talk in person as said to ray mears

no i said i noticed bout 2 weeks in she still took another few weeks to pup so like i wrote when noticed sumit funny bout her she was put in kennel to lay up a bit so how was i workn her heavy pregnant. And what bout the d*#ks who just sit lookn at posts to sit and slabber. Fair enough i had few whiskys last nite and didnt explain to well but let me tell ya d*ckhead my dogs are all well keep and gud workrs and enough people no that so maybe gud time to go and f#ck ur self. But by all means u wana cum see how i treat are work my dogs send pm we meet and talk in person as said to ray mears

you think he'l have the bbc with him, if he comes over :laugh:

• Like 1

Fair play mate hope pups get good homes?and pass no heed of some people on here there only on it to stir sh*t up.but tbh allot on here are only concerned with dogs and pups welfare.atb with getting them new homes

cheers bud but so am i thats y i make sure i have there numbers and address all my dogs are well cared for and treatd dam well. But sure thats human nature when 1 prick starts there always simple minded people that join in

I would but i really can't be arsed & to be totally honest you scare the shit out of me with all your swear words never mind the thought of meeting you face to face!! I feel a lot safer in my armchair but thanks anyway

• Like 1

Fair play mate hope pups get good homes?and pass no heed of some people on here there only on it to stir sh*t up.but tbh allot on here are only concerned with dogs and pups welfare.atb with getting them new homes

cheers bud but so am i thats y i make sure i have there numbers and address all my dogs are well cared for and treatd dam well. But sure thats human nature when 1 prick starts there always simple minded people that join in

listen i aint having a argument with you fella but what do you expect when you post this on a public forum i aint saying your dogs are ill treated or not looked after. what i am saying is the whole process is a shambels. i aint looking for a fist fight or a slanging match on the internet. good luck with the pups hope they turn out well.

So what way bred are the pups

Bad craic selling a pup that's up the duff

Hope you find decent homes for them :thumbs:

dam and sire 1/8 bull whippet chum. 3 already spoke for gona keep 1 for wee man so only 1 left misses thinks she keepn as house pet but she can go and f*#k lol.

Are the dam and sire related at all?