JAN 2013 MEET - NEW VENUE - ADD YOUR NAME

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it think thats a good idiar' lets all go to the aa meet,and show other forums how the THL LADS put a meet on.

stick me and Ann down for it, 1 thing that worries me tho is trying to find enough wood to keep Chaz happy stoking a fire in january, think i need to p/x the truck for a lorry

As requested by Simon(pianoman) Ive started a new thread for attendees.....     Add you names below....   1. Si 2. Laura 3. Joey 4. Lewis 5. Andy 6. R10 Rob 7. Daz 7 8. Darryl 9. Daytyper

That would be the sensible thing to do. In hindsight it is very soon after Christmas/New Year, there is clearly other things going on for Davy and Chas, the weather is possibly going to put a lot off from attending...It's just not a good time.

May would be nicer. Let's make it a spring affair!

Awwwwww..... But I wanna go play!!!!! :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

:laugh:

Darryl

Me too!

Im only gonna bring one rifle to the meet this time though (if it does change dates) , probably the 97k ... unless I can bring my HMR too :laugh:

ATB

Adam

Well you know that I'll be there with you Chaz :yes: .

Davy is supposed to be organising my stag due there :thumbs: unless he as changed his mind and he is doing it somewhere else now :hmm:.

Will be ace especially if loads off this section turn up too.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Well you know that I'll be there with you Chaz :yes: .

Davy is supposed to be organising my stag due there :thumbs: unless he as changed his mind and he is doing it somewhere else now :hmm:.

Will be ace especially if loads off this section turn up too.

Si.

oh ye si,we are gonna throw one big aa party for you bud. :boogy::yes: come on THL LADS lets all go and have a great time. :angel::hmm:
  • Like 1

You can put my name down for it chaps, what are the dates for this so i can sort out work commitments, il also get the the rest of the lads along giv ya a proper stag :yes: Si.

hi arron,have a chat with davy'he is organizing the aa meet.see you ,mike,gary,kev, next week bud,and I am buying the beers this time. :thumbs: my turn.

You can put my name down for it chaps, what are the dates for this so i can sort out work commitments, il also get the the rest of the lads along giv ya a proper stag :yes: Si.

hi arron,have a chat with davy'he is organizing the aa meet.see you ,mike,gary,kev, next week bud,and I am buying the beers this time. :thumbs: my turn.

Wil do mate. See you next week, heres to the wind being slightly tamer this time. :icon_eek: