Lurchers Foxing and Rabbiting in Ireland new dvd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

doubled rabbiting? why would you ever need more than one lurcher on a rabbit?

I would like wish you the very best with your next DVD, BUT.   I would also like to pick a wee bone with you. I am left bewildered at your childish reaction to the constructive critacisiam that your

New dvd out now 2 hours long loads of foxing and rabbiting action from Ireland, available at www.lurchersireland.com 20 euro or 17 sterling free postage and packing. last years dvd still available Lur

both mate single and doubled rabbiting and foxing day and night, ferreting ,fox digging, snareing and lurcher training

am i reading this right you are doing a dvd on fox digging. its muppets like you that is doing more damage than the antis. there is groups of lads trying there best to save terrierwork here but then you get a greedy prick like you just in it for money and try and make a name for yourself

your spot on danny,anybody that thought anything for hunting would'nt be making a dvd like this the times thats in it,more ammo for the c..ts thats looking to get it banned
  • Like 1

we use more than one lurcher around big cover hunting foxes and rabbits if we had only one lurcher he would not get a run most times so we spread out with the dogs, john i said i respected your opinion and you left the page because nobody was backing you up except your mate danny 300 who was asked to leave the group aswel as he is your neighbour in Dublin and was abuseing others who did not agree with you, this is my 2nd dvd and i included foxing in it as many people wanted to see it. abusive messages do no one any favour and i wont get into a slagging match, this dvd shows how effective lurchers can be, and we even remove a fox alive for a farmer who wanted it removed to a reserve, evrything is done in a respectful manner, if this dvd is not to your taste thats grand but to make it your goal darren and john to take issue with the dvd on here aswel seems very petty to me

we use more than one lurcher around big cover hunting foxes and rabbits if we had only one lurcher he would not get a run most times so we spread out with the dogs, john i said i respected your opinion and you left the page because nobody was backing you up except your mate danny 300 who was asked to leave the group aswel as he is your neighbour in Dublin and was abuseing others who did not agree with you, this is my 2nd dvd and i included foxing in it as many people wanted to see it. abusive messages do no one any favour and i wont get into a slagging match, this dvd shows how effective lurchers can be, and we even remove a fox alive for a farmer who wanted it removed to a reserve, evrything is done in a respectful manner, if this dvd is not to your taste thats grand but to make it your goal darren and john to take issue with the dvd on here aswel seems very petty to me

Tommy I dont live in Dublin pal, either does Danny, IN FACT WE LIVES MILES APART. I want to make it CLEAR that I have no issue with you or the DVD, in fact if you had read my post it stated on the top of the post and on the bottom that I wshed you the very best with the DVD, please dont try turn this around, I took issue with the picture, thats all Tommy.

I would like wish you the very best with your next DVD, BUT.

I would also like to pick a wee bone with you. I am left bewildered at your childish reaction to the constructive critacisiam that your picture received last night on face-book. The picture in question was not illegal in any form or manner, that was not the issue. The issue was the graphic nature of the picture, and the fact that you posted it on a forum where other members had access to it and were bound to give their honest opinion on the said picture, and as you read from last night you received many complaints regarding the nature of the picture. Now we are all big boys and we have seen it all in the field, but I am off the firm believe that such pictures stay in the field.

You commitment to hunting in not in question here, but what is in question is the manner in which you portray our sport, it is not and will never be acceptable to post such graphic pictures on a forum and expect no form of response from like minded hunters who have the welfare of our sport at heart.

We all take knocks and tumbles in this game, and it’s my belief that we should conduct ourselves in the best interests of our game, but the manner in which you dealt with the issues last night speaks volumes of the man that you have portrayed yourself to be, instead of taking the constructive on the chin you went and removed the members from your FB page, now come on childish is that. As I said last night you are entitled to post whatever you see fit on your page, but please consider the future of our game when posting such graphic pictures.

I did try entering into conversation with you via message last night, but you opted not to enter into any form of conversation with me on the matter, so I am sorry I had to approach you in this manner.

Very best of luck with the DVD.

your telling lies pal i did not abuse anyone so get that straight you took me of the page as you did with another chap .plus i live miles away from dublin
  • Like 1

i replyed to your pm last night john but you didnt get it because you had left the page, i pmed you again on this site so i hope we have straightened things out.

Can you accept that I am not against the DVD Tommy, it states it on my post for all to see. thanks for the PM, sorted.

• Like 1

both mate single and doubled rabbiting and foxing day and night, ferreting ,fox digging, snareing and lurcher training

am i reading this right you are doing a dvd on fox digging. its muppets like you that is doing more damage than the antis. there is groups of lads trying there best to save terrierwork here but then you get a greedy prick like you just in it for money and try and make a name for yourself

your spot on danny,anybody that thought anything for hunting would'nt be making a dvd like this the times thats in it,more ammo for the c..ts thats looking to get it banned

to be fair if we really wanted to protect hunting as much as possible this site wouldnt exist....it's give the antis more ammo than they could ever dream of, as has facebook and youtube....it ain't dvds that have done the damage.

danny if you pm me i will tell you why you were blocked, only abusive memebers of the page that have been reported to me are blocked off Lurchers Ireland so their is no lies danny, only a handful of people have been blocked out of 4000 members

you have the wrong person pal ;)
  • Like 1

Personally I think the boy as some weird thoughts in his head, you can't put pictures up of rabbits during the summer as he says its giving lurcher work a bad name (even though they don't have a season ) yet he puts pictures up like the one he did .

Crazy if you ask me

• Like 2

Danny you were abusive to me earlyier in this thread ,abusive behaviour is a problem on most forums, if you wish to rejoin the facebook page im always willing to give anyone a 2nd chance maybe this does not interest you, fay i try and moderate the page as best i can, i dont know if you are mixing my page up with another one because we dont even show hunting pictures out of season