Aggressive saluki

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

male salukis can be very agressive and dominant this is a natural trait in the breed. Salukis are in general very aloof with other breeds and seem to have a sixth sense as to which are working dogs an

this one hates other dogs, and can do some damage. this ones got kizzy in it like riohog says, best not to let him get to the other dog nuff said, both 100% with people and other animals, they ju

funny you should say that about going for the throat my male saluki is just like that , and if you pull them off and the other dog is still in the field the bugger will go back for another g

Posted Images

• 11 months later...

Find this topic very interesting. My saluki dog is the same, very aggressive with other dogs and a good watch dog!

I have to watch the pup i just got, as he wants to kill it at times at the moment, so his kept away from her!!

Is the bitches less aggressive, or the same?

I have found, when they get it into their heads they want to kill, its the devils own job trying to stop them!!

Yes there the same got one here that hates everything and everyone but is brill with my little boy he pulls kicks climbs and trys to ride her like a horse she is the only dog i wood trust with him funny how thay take to one person but if i go near him she go,s mad chewing at the bars and iv got a dog here that is a big baby not aggressive at all

• Like 1

the one sitting beside the hawk is a beauty wat way is he bred cocker

post-5042-0-34253200-1383697733.jpg

tepe gawra x knitellington, hes coming up 10 yrs old, he was once aggressive with two bull x lurchers he got 350 stitches cos of it

• Like 3

post-5042-0-00977100-1353245929.jpg

tepe gawra x knitellington, hes coming up 10 yrs old

Stunning photo mate and sum good old blood there to not much of that breeding around now days

no mate not many bred like him thats for sure, his blood undiluted, :thumbs:

post-5042-0-00977100-1353245929.jpg

tepe gawra x knitellington, hes coming up 10 yrs old

Stunning photo mate and sum good old blood there to not much of that breeding around now days

no mate not many bred like him thats for sure, his blood undiluted, :thumbs:

His a smashing saluki, like him a lot, sounds good breeding as well... :thumbs:

my saluki dog is the most dominant In my pack, same when we hunt out with others he likes too let em all know just who is the boss dog wise, out and about he has a personal hatred of staffies and will be openly aggressive to em even if he on the leash, he also dislikes all small dogs anything that can get underneath him, detests that he does lol , very sociable dog with people though , openly seeks affection, but odd person he dislikes he will simply ignore or leave the room, I gotta laugh at him cos lets face it they don't exactly look a 'hard' sort of dog and I know if my lurcher retaliated that he would simply smash the pure to bits , mind he would have too catch him first, cos its ok acting all hard etc when you got the legs to run for it should it go wrong lol

• Like 1