davyt63

right lads,this is how the story ended,my mate davy got home,the kids ask 'daddy can we have a takeaway 'NO was davys replie,why not ask the kids,BECAUSE IME SKINT'replied davy.on saying this davys boy was so upset he slipped on th stairs'and hurt his leg,davy being a top dad, 'rushed his boy to the hospital,but being in a panic he got stopped for speeding'a £60 fine and 3 points.his lad was treated at the hospital,luckeley nothing broken,now leaving the house in such a rush'davy forgot to lock his dogs away,one being very nervous'shit in the porch with worry,on arivel back,davy opened the door and slipped on the dog shit'hence not only going down and smashing his head on the floor,his size 10 boot went straight through the kitchen door,another £110 for a carpenter to suppley and fix a new door.davy awoke in the morning with his head still hurting'so he could not go to work,another £200 lost.the moral OF THIS STORY IS,[PIL] you owe my mate £370.HA,HA.LOL.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saying that he was probably sat there with full camo on and night vision goggles.

what a load of bollocks!!!! :nono: you feeling guilty steve,you and me on the green!!   my thick skin is here to stay!! you should of wittnessed what i got up to last night,very aggresive game k

the banter is top class lad,but lets get back to this thread,only 9 lads no the TRUTH, me'davy,wurz,andyz,kev,mike,gary and aron,and of course the main man[pil] :hmm: all i will say i, ITS ALL GONE QUITE IN OXFORD. :laugh::whistling:

I see I still got the monkey on me back but that ain't gonna be for long :whistling::laugh: be prepared to be shrugged off on the coarse on Sunday :laugh: :laugh:

Whilst you were at old downs changing scopes and twiddling turrets I went off and entered the CSFTA hft comp down near Portsmouth :thumbs: . The comp consisted of 20 targets but you had to knock them down from two different pegs per target so a maximum of 80 points to which managed 67 . Considering the half covered kill zones and all the obstacles in the way to the target I didn't think that was a bad score for the first time .

On getting home and after a short nap I was greeted by my lovely wife and my three gorgeous kids which had returned from a jaunt "oop north" so forgive me for not getting on the forum and not replying to your nonsense :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what the feck has that post got to do with you thread,lol.stop changing the subject????you can run but you CANT HIDE.haha.

right lads,this is how the story ended,my mate davy got home,the kids ask 'daddy can we have a takeaway 'NO was davys replie,why not ask the kids,BECAUSE IME SKINT'replied davy.on saying this davys boy was so upset he slipped on th stairs'and hurt his leg,davy being a top dad, 'rushed his boy to the hospital,but being in a panic he got stopped for speeding'a £60 fine and 3 points.his lad was treated at the hospital,luckeley nothing broken,now leaving the house in such a rush'davy forgot to lock his dogs away,one being very nervous'shit in the porch with worry,on arivel back,davy opened the door and slipped on the dog shit'hence not only going down and smashing his head on the floor,his size 10 boot went straight through the kitchen door,another £110 for a carpenter to suppley and fix a new door.davy awoke in the morning with his head still hurting'so he could not go to work,another £200 lost.the moral OF THIS STORY IS,[PIL] you owe my mate £370.HA,HA.LOL.

chaz , you talk some bollox :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and fancy charging your best mate :laugh: :laugh:

chaz , you talk some bollox :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and fancy charging your best mate :laugh: :laugh:

at least i have a pair of bollox,now hurry back to the washing up,ha,ha.see you sunday'IF YOUR ALOUD.lol.

at least i have a pair of bollox,now hurry back to the washing up,ha,ha.see you sunday'IF YOUR ALOUD.lol.

I hope you got that scope sorted cus your going down buddy :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you got that scope sorted cus your going down buddy :laugh: :laugh:

i aint going down on you mate,i aint a FAGGOT.lol.

you should get a job at the BBC presenting Jackonory you story tella you :laugh: :laugh:

I've still no idea what the threads really about....... :blink::laugh:

hi andy,we 9 lads could all tell the true STORY,but we are waiting for steve[pil] to GROW A PAIR.lol.so i rekon we should HOUND HIM,till he gives the true account.hope you are well bud,aint seen you for a few years now,we miss you round the camp fire with your CHEAP lager.lol.
  • Like 1

hi andy,we 9 lads could all tell the true STORY,but we are waiting for steve[pil] to GROW A PAIR.lol.so i rekon we should HOUND HIM,till he gives the true account.hope you are well bud,aint seen you for a few years now,we miss you round the camp fire with your CHEAP lager.lol.

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

ime borded with this thread now,steve i hope you get your wish for xmas,a pair of fecking bollox.ha,ha.