Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

Guest thebigdog

dont have a go at me. but was hitler right with the jews as it seams the isreal is doing the same thing now as what he did all them years ago.

yes he was, wasn't only hitler that hated the jews, every civilization hated them at some point in the past 2 thousand odd years. it was even illegal to be a jew in england between 1290 and 1656. you only have to look at their history to know why :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

Why other countries have to get involed is behond me..i say let them blow each other to bit's and be done with it..

US get's involved as there is a very effective Jewish lobby in the States.

Iran uses terror groups to fight it's war against USA/Israel for it, Syria as well, or used to before their current difficulties.

It's all about projecting power, and influencing other nations. It's the way things have been done for a very long time.

Persecution based on ones race, colour, or creed is ugliness in it's pureist form IMV.

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Like 2

Seems to me that Israel is driving US foriegn policy (so therefore ours too) with US fighting proxy wars all over the place, using jihadist's insurgents and al CIAda. It's a feckin mess and i've been saying for a while that we are very close to WW3 if were not careful.

Sort of related, i found this interesting : http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/hitler-zionism-1933-the-transfer-agreement.html

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists.

f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if anything we should all be backing Israel so than can destroy these nutters.

All these Muslims keep going round doing whatever they please, killing innocent folk then when the shit hits the fan it's them that's the victims......no mate, bollocks to them......let them have a bit of their own medicine.

Good on the yids, I hope they kill every last one of those Hamas terrorists and all their family's with them !

• Like 5

Don't make the mistake of thinking its just Jews that the Muslims feel that way about, they feel that way about westerners too.

Support Israel in their fight against these phsycopaths

• Like 1

Wow....it's all getting a bit scary over there......what is the answer to it all?

For one side or the other to win.

Fancy laying a bet? :hmm:

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect :laugh:

Too right John can do without this escalating further,

Israel gets piss*d off invades Gaza to prevent further missile strikes, intervention from Iran,Syria, China and Russia support Syria USA backs Israel.........well I need say no more.

notradamas might be be right in his predictions saying the third world war will come from the east

Don't worry about Russia and China, if push came to shove they would screw their loaf about all those Muslims, 99.9% of them ain't got a pot to piss in where as the average western punter spends plenty......and Russia and China are now modern trading nations.

Everyone knows that Muslims are a bad bet, they always want to be off killing someone or having a " jihad" about something.......very bad for business all that.

• Like 3

Don't make the mistake of thinking its just Jews that the Muslims feel that way about, they feel that way about westerners too.

Support Israel in their fight against these phsycopaths

phsycopaths v phsycopaths, who in their right mind would want to get involved in that ?

• Like 1

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists.

f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if anything we should all be backing Israel so than can destroy these nutters.

All these Muslims keep going round doing whatever they please, killing innocent folk then when the shit hits the fan it's them that's the victims......no mate, bollocks to them......let them have a bit of their own medicine.

Good on the yids, I hope they kill every last one of those Hamas terrorists and all their family's with them !

you talk like a twat, the zionists are robbing and killing as they see fit, would u not defend your land/home? lets hope the yids get nuked, only then will there be peace :bye: Edited by NEWSBOY
  • Like 2

Don't worry about Russia and China, if push came to shove they would screw their loaf about all those Muslims, 99.9% of them ain't got a pot to piss in where as the average western punter spends plenty......and Russia and China are now modern trading nations.

Everyone knows that Muslims are a bad bet, they always want to be off killing someone or having a " jihad" about something.......very bad for business all that.

u live in a dream world, russia and china both bigfish, time will tell eh.

you talk like a twat, the zionists are robbing and killing as they see fit, would u not defend your land/home? lets hope the yids get nuked, only then will there be peace :bye:

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they wouldn't put up with it and rightly so, for some reason Arabs think the best way to deal with a very big angry dog with sharp teeth is to keep poking it with a stick and then cry to the rest of the world when the dog bites.

• Like 5

you talk like a twat, the zionists are robbing and killing as they see fit, would u not defend your land/home? lets hope the yids get nuked, only then will there be peace :bye:

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they wouldn't put up with it and rightly so, for some reason Arabs think the best way to deal with a very big angry dog with sharp teeth is to keep poking it with a stick and then cry to the rest of the world when the dog bites.

u complete idiot, zionists robbed the land they now have,it is not theres to defend.