Mick Douglas Norfolk Lurchers

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to hear you speak well of an old Pal,....most of my hunting partners have also gone to ground,...I expect it will soon be my turn to lay quietly under the cold turf.... However, as long as w

Great thread is this and Systema thanks for sharing your stories of a man who will go down in history as a legend of the past lurcher world. I think just by the look of the types MD kept they had an i

More memories of Mick. As we had just moved on to a 3000 acre farm with no keeper, over run with foxes, rabbit and hares. My wife had a good lurcher but my jack was a ratter with queen Anne legs. I r

Posted Images

On 10/05/2024 at 18:54, Franks dad said:

I’d eat from the butter tub marked do not defrost ,before putting that nonsense in my gob agin 

You don't like venison?

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He's vegan furg and a touch zesty if u want my opinion 

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He's vegan furg and a touch zesty if u want my opinion 

Knob!…. !!! Don’t listen to him , he’d eat his own toes if he got peckish ( got a few extra so I’m told ) …..Beef , lamb , pork , chicken ,rabbit …. All good ….. I don’t eat foreign meat 🤣  (except Donna kebab)  … oh I hate most veg apart from cabbage and sprouts … 

My Tea , I have a weetabix at 5.45 am ,3 mint Kit Kats, 4 pints of milk  during the day at work and a mini pork pie when I get home …. for the last few months , been same every day 

34701AA1-27A1-43D2-BA71-CC246975FC63.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

My Tea , I have a weetabix at 5.45 am ,3 mint Kit Kats, 4 pints of milk  during the day at work and a mini pork pie when I get home …. for the last few months , been same every day 

34701AA1-27A1-43D2-BA71-CC246975FC63.jpeg

Diet of champions 🏆 reckon ud like onion clang and rabbit gravy 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

A dunns wouldn't go amiss get your calories up lad 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

A dunns wouldn't go amiss get your calories up lad 

Don’t know what a dunns is ( is it legal ) …. Calorie intake fine mate …. Well I ain’t dropped yet lol