Native Bullfinches.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Called round tong pos last nyt for a quick brew , despite this freezing weather his bullie cocks were chasing the hens vigorously ! Another month and the nest pans will be in weather permitting ? He's

Pinkies as in frozen maggots,maggots from the fishing shops as it were can carry salmonela so you have to keep them in bran for a few days till the black spot you can see in them is clear,this is thei

Posted Images

Don't worry the roof is bolted to the framework - no way it can come off.

Mixed aviary currently has 1 pair bullies, 1 pair red polls and 2 canary pairs

I hope you've used big bolts tongy , cause its blowing a fooking gale tonight !!!
  • Like 1

Good stuff TP you finaly got your head around the technical side of thing's.. :D ..I wish i could of got hold of some of that poly carb when i done my aviaries as it's almost bullet proof.. :yes:

Apart from it being stronger to secure Millet i prefer the corrigated stuff myself,i have both and the poly carb gets dirty and green in between the layers and is a proper ball ache to keep it clean,i only have my poly carb stuff as it was free.