Blooded the Theoben Rapid TTR 1 .25 Cal.

Daz 7

Bought this Beast last Saturday, But couldn't zero it till weaver rail arrived.

Luckily it arrived on Friday, so did a zero out as far as 30 yrds as i'm up the gun club on Sunday.

Spotted this Bandit up top of tree 27 yrds away, So loaded up a H & N FTT 19,91 gr .25 Cal pellet :)

Shot Him and the smack of the .25 pellet was amazing :wub: :wub:,

There's a Wood pigeon to the right and He turns around to see the Maggie fall :laugh:

So i'm Happy to say it's the 30th Bandit this year that won't be robbing nests anymore.

atvb Daz 7

• Like 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought this Beast last Saturday, But couldn't zero it till weaver rail arrived. Luckily it arrived on Friday, so did a zero out as far as 30 yrds as i'm up the gun club on Sunday. Spotted this Bandi

Quality.

It is mate , im really surprised by that . And i was shocked by DaveG`s AWT , that was quiet as well bud .   I bet that packs a punch dont it but , you`d have knocked the tree over if you`d have mis

Nice one. Why do you call the other gun Yoda ?

Because it's won the last two HFT open class comps at the THL Meets this year.

And I'll never out shoot it so it's the Master when it comes to shooting. :laugh: :laugh: ;)

atvb Daz 7.

Nice one Daz. :thumbs:

How many ft/lb?

11.02 ft/lbs good out to 45 yrds and thats all i need with this gun as i've got the MK 2 .177 Cal for further Kills

and HFT Shooting.

atvb Daz 7 .

Edited by Daz 7

Not even a flap....nice ;-)

I do prefer knock down power over flatter trajectory. How is the trajectory on your .25 kit? ;-)

Not fully sure yet bud as it's only zeroed out to 30 yrds till i get to the Range tomorrow but realistically i think a Max of 45yrds

for Me anyway.

atvb Daz 7.

Awesome shot dude, I can only imagine that must be like being hit in the head with a brick travelling at 600mph!

Mawders Mate,

i was shocked at the stopping power not a Squawk or a Flap and the Smack when it Hit,,,,, :wub: :wub: :wub:

atvb Daz 7.