where to go in the dales?

ok lads basically me and my mate are planning on going to the dales early tmoro to go for a good walk about with the dogs, im just wondering the best place to go in the dales? i know its huge and am wondering what village i should put in my sat nav to take me to a good place there. any ideas? cheers!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Type in Bolton Abby mate,,, when you go through the big gates,, go direct to the big house,, can't miss it..... Most likely the butler will come out,, but if he don't knock on the door and ask for his

That's quiet a tirade there matey, simple question.........what about the many hundreds of decent working dog owners who are un-able to obtain permission?, are their dogs simply to rot in their kennel

Not everyone has permission,i knocked doors for years in the Dales and got zilch,so does that mean i cannot take advantage,at times,of a little recreation for me and the mutt?,i now have enough permis

Posted Images

ok lads basically me and my mate are planning on going to the dales early tmoro to go for a good walk about with the dogs, im just wondering the best place to go in the dales? i know its huge and am wondering what village i should put in my sat nav to take me to a good place there. any ideas? cheers!

Type in Bolton Abby mate,,, when you go through the big gates,, go direct to the big house,, can't miss it..... Most likely the butler will come out,, but if he don't knock on the door and ask for his lordship the duke of Devonshire,, tell the butler,, I forgot his name,,, that Tomo sent you ,,, me and the duke go back a long way,,, tell him i sent you , to do some rabbiting,, there a good bunch there.

all the best tomo

• Like 14

whats so funny?

I just feel sorry for the folk that live there, and have permission there etc. This place has just made hundreds of idiots think they can turn up with a pack of dogs and run game around the place.

lol, run game? im not talking about running any game mate im talking about going somewhere different for a change and considering we've never been before thought we'd try it out? do u need permission just to walk about lol?

Try Abegavenny!

But seriously, If you are that green and stupid, it will come on top! You got no answers last time for a reason. Take that as a hint

i know, why lol? i dont get it

I'll spell it out to you mate.

Cos anyone that knows anywhere decent isnt going to tell you because they would rather eat their own spleen than have every monkey from THL wandering about the place with their mutts.