Black footballers union

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

But the word wog,,, is ment in a derogorty manner,,, and I'm fairly sure that the word spastic is also seen in handicapped peoples eys as being derogatory , in fact the correct terminology these days, is people with learning dificultys.

I can see what your trying to say I think gnash,,,, but I don't think you have yoused two good examples, I think max was closer to the mark,,,,

The thing is most of us on here who are white,,, don't realy have to many remarks made of us based on race,,,, I for one would NOT feel bad,, or stigmatised by being called, a white cracker,, or honkey ,. I know there ment to be racial,, but I can't for the life of me feel they are.... I might get called a fat c**t from time to time,,, but thats just childish name calling,, or even banter or leg pulling. It's nothing compared to racism .

As for this black footballers thing, it's pathetic,, same as these other asosations.

But Tomo you and me are not so delicate and fragile that being called a white cracker etc is going to cause us to jump up screaming and crying......so why does it effect blacks in that way ?.......................i have black pals ive known years,they feel exactly the same as me,being called black this or that doesnt bother them a bit the only name they draw the line at is nigger and most folk accept that.................if you was called a white b*****d you would just laugh at the person for being a prat................so why cant blacks do that why do they need to start legal proceedings !

I dont think any black person born in this country really knows what racism even is...................cop some of that shit South Africans went through and label that the same word as a black man being called blackie....its laughable.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, there's been a "Black Police Officers Association" for years; and I recently found out threre's a "Black Lawyers Association" !! Just try forming a "White" alternative to any of those, and you'l

Forgive me if it sounds daft but surley having a union where only black players can join is racist

But if you DID set up a white person's union, would it be a black person's union that complained first? I doubt it. I expect it would be one of the do-gooder groups who spend their time deciding who i

Has anyone written to their MP about this ? Written to a newspaper perhaps ? . . . . . . . . . . .No i didnt think so.

Face it, Britain is now a nation of gelded whingers.

Writing to your MP about this would only brand you as a "Racist" in thier eyes, ( remember Brown, and the old woman he called a "bigot ?) as MP's are mostly, in fact predominantly, governed by the "Guardinista" type lefty minority who speak out and get their opinion heard, whereas the majority of us go unheard ! It is a fact that the majority of "working class" people vote Labour; but have Conservative values ! Ask any Labour Voter about Immigration, EU, Defence spending, etc, and you will get the complete opposite view to that of the Parliamentry Labour Party !! If only we would open our eyes and minds and realise that the "Labour Party" of today has NOTHING to do with the Labour Party of 20 years go ! I don't know the answer; perhaps if we only voted for someone other than the three main parties, as a protest vote, they may just start listening to us !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

Has anyone written to their MP about this ? Written to a newspaper perhaps ? . . . . . . . . . . .No i didnt think so.

You say that....but when likeminded individuals do gather together and try to make a difference..................swarms of dogooding pricks white black or green jump up calling them nazis ! ....White British peoples thinking is being programmed these days through forced integration nobody asked for....................what good would writing to a paper or mp do.

• Like 3

Writing to your MP about this would only brand you as a "Racist" in thier eyes, ( remember Brown, and the old woman he called a "bigot ?) as MP's are mostly, in fact predominantly, governed by the "Guardinista" type lefty minority who speak out and get their opinion heard, whereas the majority of us go unheard ! It is a fact that the majority of "working class" people vote Labour; but have Conservative values ! Ask any Labour Voter about Immigration, EU, Defence spending, etc, and you will get the complete opposite view to that of the Parliamentry Labour Party !! If only we would open our eyes and minds and realise that the "Labour Party" of today has NOTHING to do with the Labour Party of 20 years go ! I don't know the answer; perhaps if we only voted for someone other than the three main parties, as a protest vote, they may just start listening to us !!

Cheers.

I dont do party politics because they are all owned by the banks, but i do know each of us must be the change we want to see, the majority go unheard because they dont speak up !!

Imagine a million writing to westminster, two million, those creeps would be quaking in their boots.

Get involved, a letter takes 5 minutes to write, send it to Cameron, i do.

Is our country not worth fighting for ???

• Like 2

You say that....but when likeminded individuals do gather together and try to make a difference..................swarms of dogooding pricks white black or green jump up calling them nazis ! ....White British peoples thinking is being programmed these days through forced integration nobody asked for....................what good would writing to a paper or mp do.

Because people are allowing them to dictate the rhetoric, by not being involved.

The worst so called racist name is Paki's . . . It's an abreveation off Pakistan , as in Brummie's from Birmingham and its classed as a racist term . . Lunatics definitely running the Asylum !

Yeh I've never understood that one ,, after all we call Scottish folk scots,,,, apart from other things ;)

Cheers.

I dont do party politics because they are all owned by the banks, but i do know each of us must be the change we want to see, the majority go unheard because they dont speak up !!

Imagine a million writing to westminster, two million, those creeps would be quaking in their boots.

Get involved, a letter takes 5 minutes to write, send it to Cameron, i do.

Is our country not worth fighting for ???

We petitioned Parliament about the "Hunting Act", we also petioned them about a Referendum on Membership or Europe !! Both were ignored ! We marched and got our heads cracked for daring to oppose the "Hunting Act" !! Please don't tell me to "get involved" !! The only thing that would sweep these leeches from Parliament would be a Military Coup, and even I would worry about unleashing that !!

Cheers.

Any group which excludes members based on race or colour is a racist organisation, simple.

But lets face it, I`ve known for years that Pakistanis and Chinese are the most racist people in Britain

I thought it was the welsh.

Only kidding! Have Cerys Matthews washed and sent to my tent lol!

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

All this trouble in football could be sort out over a weekend in each ground with a game of running man style comps

The guy with chainsaw chasing them certain coloured players shounting run .........run..........

Would soon sort the complaints out

ATB Cookie

I agree with all you said gnash,,,, but the first word you used was "wog", not black,,, Black is not seen to be offensive , but wog is as is nigger .

Ive called them wog sooty darky spade coon................the ONLY one that offends them ( the lads i know anyway ) is nigger.....so i never use that...........no different to the hundreds of names they call me...........so its not the words " black b*****d " they object to.....its " wog or coon b*****d " ?...................I think they just object to everything and its any excuse to play the poor victim with a lot of them.