Chelsea Allegations.

Guest bezza

Did mikel not threaten to break his legs at one point? football is the last bastion of white englishness minorities are under represented in the stands and obviously the fa and politicians are attacking it with all they can with ticket pricing and the constant racist related stories in the media.

I'm not saying the jobs changed Gnash, but the conditions they have to do it in have. :yes: I don't remember there being so much scrutiny and public berating by managers and football writers back in the days before such clear TV images and multi angle replays where the norm like they are today. Maybe we have different views because you are at the games and don't have to pay much attention to all the bollocks that comes with following the sport via the TV and papers to get your fix of football like I do? :hmm::thumbs:

I still watch a lot of games Malt,sitting watching shitty Chelsea/Man U as we speak/type :D .......what you say about tv images is interesting....back years ago the camera was directed to the pitch and the pitch only..............now theres cameras on the pitch,on the dug outs even smiley faces in the crowd theres nothing that can go on in a football ground now thats not picked up somewhere......and maybe thats another difference..............but i think the managers gave the refs as much stick years ago as they do now we just didnt see it. :thumbs:

I'm not saying the jobs changed Gnash, but the conditions they have to do it in have. :yes: I don't remember there being so much scrutiny and public berating by managers and football writers back in the days before such clear TV images and multi angle replays where the norm like they are today. Maybe we have different views because you are at the games and don't have to pay much attention to all the bollocks that comes with following the sport via the TV and papers to get your fix of football like I do? :hmm::thumbs:

I still watch a lot of games Malt,sitting watching shitty Chelsea/Man U as we speak/type :D .......what you say about tv images is interesting....back years ago the camera was directed to the pitch and the pitch only..............now theres cameras on the pitch,on the dug outs even smiley faces in the crowd theres nothing that can go on in a football ground now thats not picked up somewhere......and maybe thats another difference..............but i think the managers gave the refs as much stick years ago as they do now we just didnt see it. :thumbs:

good match, Di Matteo played a blinder to win that with his choice of subs, fair play. :yes::thumbs:

wilf your having alaugh aint you, fine the twat and make him pay, if you want it better you must act when you catch,

Oh do f**k off mate, another piss ant over reactor making a f*****g mountain out of a molehill.....go and worry about something worth worrying about!

" if you want better...." ......better what mate?, better thought control?........better telling people what to do and think?

Stick it up your hole

Nick Griffin does not Dislike Black people or Asians . . . . He Dislikes what some off these people are doing to HIs Country , that's a bit different to being a Racist . . . Oh hang on trying to protect your Country/Heritage IS CLASSED AS RACISM TODAY ... Sorry !

• Like 1

Nick Griffin does not Dislike Black people or Asians . . . . He Dislikes what some off these people are doing to HIs Country , that's a bit different to being a Racist . . . Oh hang on trying to protect your Country/Heritage IS CLASSED AS RACISM TODAY ... Sorry !

jesus f-ck chill out ! I was being sarcastic. a.t.b sfa

jesus f-ck chill out ! I was being sarcastic. a.t.b sfa

Lol I was chilled out . . . I was being the same mate /)

wilf your having alaugh aint you, fine the twat and make him pay, if you want it better you must act when you catch,

Oh do f**k off mate, another piss ant over reactor making a f*****g mountain out of a molehill.....go and worry about something worth worrying about!

" if you want better...." ......better what mate?, better thought control?........better telling people what to do and think?

Stick it up your hole

That nasty. permanently angry troll has gone off on another one. :diablo::laugh:

Edited by bezza