Ash dieback disease..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DISGRACE AFTER DISGRACE AFTER DISGRACE ,

We should have strict rules, like Australia, and not just organic stuff. People Aswell. Mind you this country didn't bother thier arse about that. Everytime I see a f*****g grey squirrel, I think if w

The ash aint trendy now you rain forest well may sting bono would all be droolin to make christmas no 1

Nothing will happen, ash trees arent furry and cute.. Could you imagine the public outcry and hammering they'd get if they acted too late if some fatal badger disease had been introduced from the continent..?

This is what you get when you bring seeds and saplins in from other countries,why do we need to do that,why cant we support our own nurseries I remember the dutch elm disease they could not stop that at all,the importers want sueing,for lack of disease control,

Personally, what surprises me, is thay people are surprised!

This is a natural cyclic mechanism that ensures diversity and crushes 'monopolies' species may gain.

From death, comes life.

how can it be natural if its imported :hmm:

This is a natural cyclic mechanism that ensures diversity and crushes 'monopolies' species may gain.

From death, comes life.

Do you mean native?

From death, comes life.

In an ideal world that could apply, but at present it's similar to saying don't control the Badgers, as nature will sort out the TB.

From death, comes life.

Do you mean native?

no, the disease is believed to have arrived in the uk from imported ash from the continant. so its not a natural occurrence in the uk,

From death, comes life.

Do you mean native?

no, the disease is believed to have arrived in the uk from imported ash from the continant. so its not a natural occurrence in the uk,

That's right, all of the previous caes have been traced back to imports, but the recent findings are believed not to be from imported saplings.