consequences of poaching

one must take in to account of the curent climate against fildsportsman , especially those who use the dog as a means . an old aquaintance some yrs back it cost him 14 yrs of is life over a poxy coney and is jukel.the courts are not fare minded . f*****g country is a joke . atb bunnys.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was 3 years ago fella and not just recently..everywhere is red hot these days and these forums just add to the problems believe you me...the hunting game was a better place long before the internet

If you are as sweet talking as me . . . . . you end up with the permission!

That is what facebook is for

Do you think you internet stardom Fuji, was final nail in the coffin so to speak.

Did they read several pages for the intenet out in court ??

Internet stardom :laugh: ...Giro take it from me they know everything :yes: and NOT ONE forum is safe or one single mobile phone :blink: ....there was nothing off ANY forum which was the final nail in the coffin as you asked..BUT they had an array of excerpts and pictures off all manner of forums by all manner of people and records off mobile phones given to them from the mobile phone operators...the country is f****d when it comes to hunting and to be honest i'm on the verge of giving up the game,even today my lad was out with the dogs and had a police dog handler apprehend him and i had to go out my way to go and collect him and the dogs as the police were wanting to remand him and put him infront of a special court tomorrow..all for being out with the lurchers,my other lad was out the other night on permission but still had two pulls off the police,my son had an incident with one of the dogs back in June and now it's going to a trial in December,he's 15 and we've been told he'll be away for 4 months or so,i had the police along with rspca at my door,ransacked my house and took all matter of things including a dustbin liner full of pictures,,deer by the hundreds,hares by the thousands,rabbits,foxes and the rest..they brought me the whole lot back,thats the second time they've had them over the years and each and every time they bring em back lol..i reckon they will have copied them all :laugh: ..these were all pre ban and none of this new shite with exif data attached to them which gives details of the lot and these new phones even give the longitude and latitude of where you took the pic so therefore putting you in deep shit...the game is bolloxed...full stop!!..i've had my share of gear over the years and got plenty of memories which not even they can erase from my memory :D

• Like 2

It also depends on who catches you. :D If our old keeper caught you poaching on our estate in his heyday, be it fur or feather, it would cost you a bloody good hiding and all of your gear. These days the approach is usually of a more legal nature.

Shame to hear that..

Sounds rough 4 months for chasing a mogy crackers..

Must be shit hot where you boys go, I will have incountered the law less than 5 occasions over the years.

Most were call outs by joe public "as lampings ilegal" :icon_eek:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Its posts like this that make me laugh taken from the lurcher section :wallbash:

was out yesterday in a place that used to be lifting with long ears walked all day and waste of time didnt get a run with my own dog. lots of others saying the same .yet some of the summer hunters been bragging about 3 4s and 5s ide like to know where they been finding them .some well known dogmen been running all summer with seasoned dogsnow wondering why theres not much about .

Well just so you boys know if your dog kills a moggy it's on the same level of cruelty to pit bull fighting or cock fighting,thats the way the law is these days and if your found guilty of the latter two then the punishment for the 1st is exactly the same in the eyes of the law :yes: ..like i said the country is f****d.... :yes: ...long live death because i hope to f**k i don't have to come back to this shit hole :laugh:

• Like 1