Ex prime minister Ted Heath!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he was callously murdered by the ira, well him and his grand kids and some Irish mans kids. I suspect they regret that one. Cause even the hard faced republicans thought that to far, the only f****

Forgive me for not taking a book which is allegedly covering a delicate subject, by using the text "rogering children" seriously!  

Hes a tory wats new

No he was callously murdered by the ira, well him and his grand kids and some Irish mans kids. I suspect they regret that one. Cause even the hard faced republicans thought that to far, the only f*****g man to say off the record he thought A united Ireland was the way to go.

True story about that day, my dad got sacked from his job that day. Cause someone cracked a joke about that, ma old man jumped over a bench and punched his head in lol

• Like 4

lord mountbatten was connected to the kincora boys school scandal and heath was connected to the Haute de la garenne scandal on Jersey. These f***ers are dead and will just be hung out as scapegoats to take everyones minds off the living c***ts that are in high positions every where that are raping little kids week in week out while their accomplices in the police force and the judiciary system cover their backs with a smile and a funny handshake. The BBC, the church, the police, the justice system, the government is rife with the evil, vile b*****ds,and no one seems to want to do anything about it. It will all be covered up and they will just carry on. Theres a quote, cant remember by who, that says " all it takes for evil to prevail, is that good men stand by and do nothing" i hope to god the few good men find the courage to rid our country of this scourge for the sake of all those vulnerable. Anyone wondering whos going to fill jimmys shoes, google derek laud.

Edited by talt
  • Like 2

I bet it's covered up , we'll those in the right circles will be fine . . . Gary Glitter has been lifted , he has no influential friends so will be offered as a sacrifice to impress the Public that those in power are seen to be doing the right thing , listening to some news loads off people knew what Saville was up too but chose to ignore it . . . Bet it's still going on in some circles , fuck1ng Animals !

Whoa it was alleged that some military and some low key lackies from Whitehall were involved in abuse at kincora, first I've ever heard mount battens name ever been linked to that.or is this to possibly in some way justify the manner in which he died. Don't believe that bullocks for one second.