Lamping

Elliott

May be lamping on the golf course tomorrow night but which rifle do I take?

I'll be honest the HW100KT hasn't had a look in since I got my HW77K back from Dave Hall, it seems too much of a faff but the multi shot system and bipod is very handy at night.

I'll have to make my mind up by tomorrow morning because I'll be zeroing and calibrating on the perm first thing. Which would you take?

20121026_155407.jpg

your heart says the hw77, your mind is telling you the hw100...am i coorect?!?!?

you love and are so proud of your hw77.. but the hw100 is the better tool for the job at hand..

like you said the hw100 hasnt had a look in.. give her a chance to shine.. excuse the pun lol

then take the 77 agaiin next time :p

i neglected my 95k when i got the 97 but when i took her out last weekend she did me proud with 2 klills and a good change

did dave hall tune the HW77K mate? do you mind me asking how much it was and what exactly he does? the reason i ask is i plan to get my tx200 looked at, cheers :)

Yes Dave did the work it was his Full Monty for £130. Best to give him a call, he'll explain what's involved: 07411429307

• Like 1

If shooting from a open buggy or on foot the HW77 but if from a car or 4 wheel jeep the 100 mate.

My hw100 as been retired since I got the 97.

Si.

Yes mine too, half tempted to sell it to be honest but maybe a shooting session will remind me why its top of the PCP's

Its not even debatable the hw100 all day long quieter and if you miss you got loads more shots on hand instead of messing about reloading the underlever!

You'd think so wouldn't you but this is what I picked up this morning for the zeroing session

20121027_082733.jpg

20121027_082208.jpg

And this is why:

40m group. Old target, highest shot already there. Moved Zero down from 25m - 23m. 8 shots

20121027_082535.jpg

• Like 1