people that go back to your ground

well lads just wondering what everyones thought are on people the go back to your permission

or spoof that they knew it for years then they bring other people back also

personnally i think it only a lowlife that does it and its prob the reason its hard to hunt with decent folk

that you can trust also prob a reason a lot of places get ruined or hunted out

Edited by artful212

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if someone is good enough to bring you on to there permission for a day out you should never return unless invited back mate its a golden rule in my book anyone who does return without an invite needs

have only taken up one or to invites and have never went back unless im with that person again. respect is the key to another lads permission. artful are you going to name and shame as i would if it h

I agree with big e.if your goodenuf bring them there and they go back un invited they deserve a good kicking.

Posted Images

well someone has been on my permission with a shot gun n left one of the cows with a huge cut down the side 330 pound to stitch the cow back up n the farmer called me askin who id been up there with but its non of my lads luckly im mates with him and he belives me but if the farmer dint know me like that then it could be very different he wants this fellas head!!

well lads just wondering what everyones thought are on people the go back to your permission

personnally i think it only a lowlife that does it and its prob the reason its hard to hunt with decent folk

if someone is good enough to bring you on to there permission for a day out you should never return unless invited back mate its a golden rule in my book anyone who does return without an invite needs a good kicking simple as that :thumbs:
  • Like 9

if someone is good enough to bring you on to there permission for a day out you should never return unless invited back mate its a golden rule in my book anyone who does return without an invite needs a good kicking simple as that :thumbs:

spot on pal

its even better when they go back , and when challenged by the farmer , they give your name and tell them you said its ok :censored:

one of the reasons i prefer to hunt alone , also one of the reasons i dont except invites out with other people ... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Its a c**ts trick and they deserve their fingers stamped into the ground.

I get out on a good number of folks prime land, doing them a favour getting rid of certain species, and would never go back without permission from them and wont take species that are off limits.

That's how it should be :thumbs:

Its a c**ts trick and they deserve their fingers stamped into the ground.

I get out on a good number of folks prime land, doing them a favour getting rid of certain species, and would never go back without permission from them and wont take species that are off limits.

its called respect a very under valued word nowadays mate,