well aint that a b!tch

i have found out that the lad i got me dog from is a right tool the dad to my dog was only 8 months old when bred and the mother was 8 years old and i have found out that he is not a saluki bull grey the lad i know says it would be easyer to name the running dogs he aint got in him grate aint it!! advise for anyone buying there first lurcher make sure you talk to people that know about this breed and try and get your dog of someone that is known as i dint have a clue about any of this when i first got him but never mind ive got him now and can only do my best!! n if anyone reads this that i have spoken to them before about the PRICK im starting from the start with him again missing this season out and hopefully have many more good seasons

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hope so cos i aint givin up on this one we shall learn together i surpose

the dogs 2 years old its in its prime dont bother leaving it off this season you wont achieve anything doing that get it out and work it and try your best to slip on stuff it has a good chance of catc

Not trying to be funny but the way you were going on at first I thought you had a few month old pup on your hands. You've bought an 18 month old dog and by the sounds of it you wouldn't be able to tel

i have found out that the lad i got me dog from is a right tool the dad to my dog was only 8 months old when bred and the mother was 8 years old and i have found out that he is not a saluki bull grey the lad i know says it would be easyer to name the running dogs he aint got in him grate aint it!! advise for anyone buying there first lurcher make sure you talk to people that know about this breed and try and get your dog of someone that is known as i dint have a clue about any of this when i first got him but never mind ive got him now and can only do my best!! n if anyone reads this that i have spoken to them before about the PRICK im starting from the start with him again missing this season out and hopefully have many more good seasons

old saying "buyer beware" but the dog could well do you proud :thumbs: