• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first Munro yesterday, even though I felt like my heart and lungs were going to burst during the initial climb and I feel like I,ve been raped by a sheep this morning I,m well and truly hooked, wea

Viaduct     Water     Falls of Dochart      

another few                        

Posted Images

Stunning pics mate, I'm out of breath just looking at some of those peaks! :laugh:

I was trying to chew cola bottles at the same time I was climbing but I was breathing that hard I nearly fookin choked to death lol

2litre yins?? :whistling:

Stunning pics mate, I'm out of breath just looking at some of those peaks! :laugh:

I was trying to chew cola bottles at the same time I was climbing but I was breathing that hard I nearly fookin choked to death lol

2litre yins?? :whistling:

:laugh: lids too chewy, got me thinking bottle of glens and 20 mayfair noo, could do with a gid swally :drink:

Great stuff,brilliant pics too..you'll either bit fit to drop or fit as a fiddle Kittle haha..you've got the knack with the camera they are superb...keep at it matey...ATB Andy. :thumbs:

I,d put your money on the former bud lol

enjoyed it immensely though and now I,m back home I,m bored oot my tree, think I,ve found another addiction :laugh:

cheers :thumbs: