What are generally thought of to be the best places to buy aviary birds ?....private breeders,bird centres ?.....I take it you wouldnt buy from a pet shop.......not thinking of cost just the quality of the birds themselves.......is there still such thing as the Cage and Aviary magazine ? used to look at it years ago but havent had one in my hand for years........cheers :thumbs:

What are generally thought of to be the best places to buy aviary birds ?....private breeders,bird centres ?.....I take it you wouldnt buy from a pet shop.......not thinking of cost just the quality of the birds themselves.......is there still such thing as the Cage and Aviary magazine ? used to look at it years ago but havent had one in my hand for years........cheers :thumbs:

have you got your aviary up gnash .. ? google birds for sale in your area my mate bought a whole set up aviary ,birds, the lot from someone who`d packed up cost him 300 notes :thumbs: we put it up painted it fitted lights and had the birds back in ,in 2 days as for the mag sure i saw it in our news agent if you cant find it and i can i`ll stick one in the post for you..

Cheers for that Stig i,ll have a look for the mag tomorrow :thumbs: ....yes a mate of mine built me a nice little aviary but i think i rushed into buying some birds out of impatience and im not happy with them so wouldnt mind getting some better.

Cheers for that Stig i,ll have a look for the mag tomorrow :thumbs: ....yes a mate of mine built me a nice little aviary but i think i rushed into buying some birds out of impatience and im not happy with them so wouldnt mind getting some better.

you`ll have to stick some photos up if you get round to it ... you can subscribe to the mag at smiths on line..

Im not a ponce i,ll pay my way :thumbs: ......Just looking for some Canaries just got a few red factors a few norwich,fifes etc.......just wasnt pleased with the quality i bought them on a whim without doing any research.....i couldnt tell good from bad so it tells you how bad the ones i bought were when its obvious to a novice !

Got an issue of that magazine today and theres someone local to me so hopefully get sorted over the weekend.

• Like 1