Cree lights

alright everyone ive been hearing alot about these latley (cree light) and im seriously thinking about getting myself one but ive never seen one being used do any of you lads use them for lamping if so how strongs the beam and how long does the batteries last in a tourch like this it will only be used for running the dog

Cheers Bryson

Edited by bryson

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive had an led P7, good little torch, not powerful enough for lamping though, I also have had one of these for about a year http://dx.com/p/trustfire-x8-xm-lt60-5-mode-1000-lumen-memory-white-led-fla

ive been having a play with a trustfire, the light it throws out is more than adequate to lamp with although ive made a few modifications today to try to tighten the beam up a little, as for battery life i would think its short lived but as i say im still playing about with it, although it does come with rechargable batteries and a charger, so i might just invest in another couple of sets of batteries. perfect for a short walk about where a traditional lamp would be a hindrance :whistling:

I have just bought a 1800 lumen zoomable on the bay from china about £13 comes with two batterys and charger its got the T6 light chip, Roy Lupton just reviewed a simaler model on fieldsports channel but his costs £150 the one I got has a higher output, fits in your pocket a treat zooms into a nice bright square of light much better than a lot of sh*t they are trying to sell over here.

I have 3 cree torches from e bay they cost about £12 with extra rechargeable batteries

and charger.

I have a small one for my air rifle and bought a red light chip for it (great)

Fixes under the silencer can't tell it's there

Would recomend to anyone .

They do have various beam sizes some are pinpoint some broader

Sam

i donk know about cree torches but i have an led lenser headtorch and it sure is powerful. i use it for lamping rabbits with terriers (not very successful but good fun) and the beam is very powerfu.l batteries last quite long but i get through a lot. :thumbs:

Lamping with terriers is fun indeed, just bought a cree torch for that very thing, buster.