siberian husky x

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you need a secret hand shake to join this thread.

I think you could buy a mans soul on preloved, seen a couple of unicorn x full-bred trotters i hear once they get going. they are flying machines

Apart from them baying at quarry,which is a big NO NO

sorry to hijack your thread mate, but i always fancied putting a greyhound bitch to a trailhound, now they would have some stamina!!! and a cracking nose

or a greyhound to an african wild dog! :laugh:

there was a litter of them for sale on preloved :tongue2:

Edited by gamerooster

There is chihuahua x gh ion preloved awhile bach is well both parents excellent preban dogs lol

I think you could buy a mans soul on preloved, seen a couple of unicorn x full-bred trotters :laugh: i hear once they get going. they are flying machines :tongue2:

• Like 3

Lol there was a very nice paterdale x crocodile on der was excellent in water on rats

Now your just being f*****g stupid.............

it was an alligator!!!

Mushers tried greyhound in their sled dogs a few years back. Mostly, it's pointers these days. But, siberians have excellent endurance, and can tolerate extreme cold. On the negative side. They are hard headed, and won't tolerate much in the way of pressure. So, yeah they might catch game for you. But the retrieves may be a little weak.

Good luck what ever you decide!

ATB

people slated the malamute crosses but everything ive read on them is positive work wise

Apart from them baying at quarry,which is a big NO NO

Shows u know feck all on the subject I seen a malamute x siberian husky at the end of a dig be like the terminator she ain't no better then the bull x but she ain't no worste she has a hatred for teeth and I bet my left bullock she get the job done when she goes in

Lol there was a very nice paterdale x crocodile on der was excellent in water on rats

Now your just being f*****g stupid.............

it was an alligator!!!

Well that makes more sense. Alligators are a little more biddable.