red/ most popular for foxing and lamping rabbits

amber/also good for foxing excellent in foggy conditions

blue/for highlighting contrast in snow/rain and foggy conditions

green/spotting animals with sensitive eyes

Wtf ? Seriously mate read that and think about what youve wrote.

I personally like to have a good salection of filters. It could mean the difference between catching a poultry killer or not. Especially on keepered land an amber or green filter can make a real diference. ATB

Have amber,green and red ...

Use the amber and green the most as they are 170 filters and my reds on 240..

Makes a canny differance sometimes using a filter. I do like green rabbits and not having to bother with a filter.

red/ most popular for foxing and lamping rabbits

amber/also good for foxing excellent in foggy conditions

blue/for highlighting contrast in snow/rain and foggy conditions

green/spotting animals with sensitive eyes

lamping in fog :icon_eek:

Really don't like them tried red amber and green and must be my eye sight but I find I can't see as far with them or I miss odd ones that I know I could off seen with out it on

Hope I'm never on a level crossing when you're approaching! :laugh:

I use red or amber. I find red sometimes helps with Foxes or Rabbits that've been lamped before. An amber filter doesn't reduce the beam length as much as other colours, and cuts through any mist better. I personally find that amber also gives a better contrast which makes spotting at distance easier :thumbs:

I've found that red is the one that works for me, with amber as a close second.

Blue and green, I've found, tend to spook them more.

I heard that blue is a no no cos theyre sensitive to that end of the visible spectrum, which would explain why they haven't liked green, because it contains some blue.

I reckon everyones got a different story though

Really don't like them tried red amber and green and must be my eye sight but I find I can't see as far with them or I miss odd ones that I know I could off seen with out it on

Hope I'm never on a level crossing when you're approaching! :laugh:

I use red or amber. I find red sometimes helps with Foxes or Rabbits that've been lamped before. An amber filter doesn't reduce the beam length as much as other colours, and cuts through any mist better. I personally find that amber also gives a better contrast which makes spotting at distance easier :thumbs:

I have tried them a few times and always seem too be more of a hindrance too me and don't worry I hate driving

• Like 1