Pictures from THLF (air gun section) Meet 2012

Yes i have to agree Darryl. Roger really is a great supporter of the meets and brings so much to the the party in regards to prizes, cooking, photography and the likes. Without his support the meets would be that bit duller.

Thanks Roger again mate.

Si.

• Like 2

Brilliant. Roger you're a true friend to this marvelous forum of people for what you freely and literally, bring to its table . Everyone looks well and having a great time. Makes me feel all the more sad I missed it all and everyone's company. You might think I'm taking the piss when I say I was looking out at the grey/sunny/grey again sky from the warmth of RAF Coningsby's Officers mess and enjoying a wonderful lunch reception with the Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight people and being envious you lot, happy as pigs in shit and shooting all weekend. Well I'm not! I was more than a bit wistful.

Put me down for January 2013 meet at Nottingham, Mr Pittaway sir! I can't let you return to civvy street without buying you a Gozome Bomber.

(Gozome... old RAF slang for "Goes home" For guys getting posted back home or leaving the service. Gozome Bomber is a drink for him...it's sort of a bit special!)

Best wishes to everyone here.

Simon

• Like 1