• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WEE UPDATED PIC ABI AND THE PUP,S ARE DOING GREAT EVEN A BIT OF COLOUR CHANGE IN THE PUP,S NOW

sensibly priced for well bred pups lads. nice to see someone in it for the dog game and not the money!

THANK,S AGAIN

They are lovely looking pup`s. Colour variation i found a suprise but they are like peas in a pod type wise & i dont see that changing too much. Should be smooth coated pacy animals with some stay about them. Only thing certain in breeding is life is uncertain, but im glad to see good pacy breeding for that job as it goes against what is the trend in slower bred animals for heavier going. B R it has taken a bitch that was a decent dog & put it to a stronger dog of repute with good bloodlines(a dog i see in future becoming a sought after stud) so good luck to him :thumbs:

They are lovely looking pup`s. Colour variation i found a suprise but they are like peas in a pod type wise & i dont see that changing too much. Should be smooth coated pacy animals with some stay about them. Only thing certain in breeding is life is uncertain, but im glad to see good pacy breeding for that job as it goes against what is the trend in slower bred animals for heavier going. B R it has taken a bitch that was a decent dog & put it to a stronger dog of repute with good bloodlines(a dog i see in future becoming a sought after stud) so good luck to him :thumbs:

THANK,S MATE SEE YOU SOON :yes::thumbs:

very nice clean looking litter good luck with them. you sometimes get slower dogs crop up in litters optimus but dont think anybody in the coursing world intentionally breeds for that quality or if theres a trend for that it must be a new thing? :blink: